Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Back and forth from Big Sky to Sacred Chicken

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2010
The endless back and forth from Big Sky to Santo Pollo during the quests where you are appeasing the big snake, bird and wolf is exhausting. And if you try to do something else while traveling, like checking your email, you wander off the skyway about half the time.

Ensign
Dec 03, 2010
I usually keep a book handy or some drawing paper for these moments, or I press tab and sigh a stare at the majestic beauty of Cool Ranch. Then, I look toward a Red Sash ship and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
The whole part of being a pirate is sailing the skyways!

Here are some tips to help you along your way, since, in alpha version, there was no possible way for us to port anywhere, not even skull island or our home, you have it much easier!

You can always port back to the last life fountain you were at! So, bind to the life fountain in scorpion rock or Bison Village, then when you finish, port back there.

Use the buddy system, where one of your friends holds your spot and you port to them.

Get better ship gear or ships, the better your ship gear and equipment, the faster your ship can be.

Use the boost fuel button, it increases the speed of your ship, for a price!

There are ways to get around the long haul, but whining about them is not going to get you far!

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I usually have the tv running for background noise. So I gaze over to the tv during travel. Sometimes I am playing my Iturnes music, and simply listen to it while I sail along the skies.

Best of all, if you have a buddy online, I chat with that person(s) and keep myself occupied that way.