Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Seeing the new Avatars (Thanks Thomas lionblood) I figured that maybe some more could be added later?

Examples
1. Cartoonish abracadoodle like ones of popular companions
2. Custom ones of our characters (Although this may be harder to do for EVERY person on here so maybe only for those who deserve it for being great members :D like Chrissy for example
3. Ones of mob enemies in Pirate101/Wizard
4. Wizard101 class symbols

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
There are class symbols for Wizard101 on the Wizard101 forums. So you can choose a Pirate-y avatar here, and a Wizard-y avatar there.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Bonnie Anne on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
There are class symbols for Wizard101 on the Wizard101 forums. So you can choose a Pirate-y avatar here, and a Wizard-y avatar there.
True but not everyone (like myself) plays/still plays Wizard101 and the Wizard class symbols are a flag option in Pirate101 so yeah.

Also I thought of another idea
Besides default ones/premade ones, we could maybe get a way to use our own? (But the avatars will be moderated in the same way message boards are just to remove anything that doesn't follow the code of conduct)