Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

april phules day ideas

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
so last night old silver here was looking up lemons because i got completely obbsessed with them so obbsessed that i had to get thrown into the marleybonian looney bin for the obsessed with types of fruit luckily my companion's could break me out and i had an idea for april phule's day...A COMBUSTABLE LEMON LAUNCHER BECAUSE DOES THE ARMADA KNOW WHO I AM I AM THE PIRATE WHO IS GOING TO BURN THEM DOWN...with the lemons and guess what i have more ideas for it such as having cave johnson as a companion.
silver joseph vane

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
One: add a comma after "I am, I am". that made no sense in the world
two: your not gonna be able to burn down the armada ... I, THE BLACK ROSE, SHALL BLOW THEM UP AND BURN THEM TO A POINT OF NO RETURN!!!!
three: way to steal the spotlight thatonevalencian ... whatever. But i'll give you credit to say I couldn't have said it better ...
four: I have a few suggestions ...

valencian opera duelist costumes (lot like the advance dueling sets they sell in the wizard101 arena
fool's cannon
fool's fake sword
a pile of "fool's" gold
and for the grand finally ... a Phule-in-a-box! that actually works when you inner act with it.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
winter goddess on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
One: add a comma after "I am, I am". that made no sense in the world
two: your not gonna be able to burn down the armada ... I, THE BLACK ROSE, SHALL BLOW THEM UP AND BURN THEM TO A POINT OF NO RETURN!!!!
three: way to steal the spotlight thatonevalencian ... whatever. But i'll give you credit to say I couldn't have said it better ...
four: I have a few suggestions ...

valencian opera duelist costumes (lot like the advance dueling sets they sell in the wizard101 arena
fool's cannon
fool's fake sword
a pile of "fool's" gold
and for the grand finally ... a Phule-in-a-box! that actually works when you inner act with it.
here's another idea the enemies,npcs and dungeons are all reversed(maybe not the dungeons but you get the point) for example aquilian enemies in skull island and skull island enemies in aquila,monquistradors in marleybone(preapare for the monquistan invasion of marleybone) and the marleybonian war is moved to monquista i know it's a cruel idea but i kinda think it's a funny idea(not that i think cruel is funny though technically the reason that it is funny is that whatever pirate needs to do in the quest is placed in another area and whatever that quest was to talk to the npc/defeat the enemy they have to move into a completely diffrient place and the lower leveled players have to deal with things they dont usually defeat and are stronger than them just like in that one powerpuff girls episode)after all it would only be there for one day.