Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anytime for Dropped Crowns gear?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
So far, the only crowns items dropped are pets and housing items. What about gear, weapons, and ship parts? Has the game been created to ONLY drop crowns pets and housing items? Is there already dropped crowns gear, weapons, and ship parts, but no one's found them yet?

Community Leader
Brigadier C on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
So far, the only crowns items dropped are pets and housing items. What about gear, weapons, and ship parts? Has the game been created to ONLY drop crowns pets and housing items? Is there already dropped crowns gear, weapons, and ship parts, but no one's found them yet?
The game doesn't drop crown pets: it drops non-crown pets. While there are versions of a few of the crown pets available as drops (scorpion, skysnake) they're not exactly the same. It's the same way with ship parts. The ones from the crown shop, as far as I can remember, have the same stats as ship parts that drop in game, you can just use them a few levels earlier.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
In the area where Scrimshaw is located in, I got a crown steering wheel (ship part) from fighting them ships.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
I have several Ebon Spectres, they are the only crown pet I know of that drop from mobs. Quite a common drop, as pets go, actually. I have at least four of them, all dropped from mobs.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Charles the Healer on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
I have several Ebon Spectres, they are the only crown pet I know of that drop from mobs. Quite a common drop, as pets go, actually. I have at least four of them, all dropped from mobs.
yes, the Scorpion has also been dropped as well from what my friends tell me