Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone Else Want More Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Anyone else feel we need more companions we can obtain in marlybone and aquila. I mean there is absolutly no side companions are good main companions at all in marlybone only privateer companions and in aquila there is only 1 companion everyone gets and thats a Bucaneer I wish for more class companions to come

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
MasterOfSteel on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Anyone else feel we need more companions we can obtain in marlybone and aquila. I mean there is absolutly no side companions are good main companions at all in marlybone only privateer companions and in aquila there is only 1 companion everyone gets and thats a Bucaneer I wish for more class companions to come
Zeena is my main side kick thats a TOP companion you get FREE to all :)
eagle swash is #2
toro is #3

Hawk, catbeard, tony the tiger and the dog girl are available. each one has its moments :-)

There are worse i have a swash horse that cant dodge for her life loves to show up when im doing manicores(sp)

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
MasterOfSteel on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
this is wrong.

Witchdoctors get a animal companion in marleybone

I am sure another class gets a companion from a side quest in Marleybone.

Everyone gets Gracie in marleybone and if giving the right talents and epics she isn't half bad.

Aquila everyone gets Zeena and i think we all get Hawkulas.

Not sure if Witchdoctors are the only ones that got the big WD snake in Aquila but thats another companion thats obtained.

Not every class gets the same amount of companions.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Not sure about 'not enough companions' but I think we should have a side quest that gets us Meowiarty.

Red James Hawkins Level 58 Privateer

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
masterryan1969 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Zeena is my main side kick thats a TOP companion you get FREE to all :)
eagle swash is #2
toro is #3

Hawk, catbeard, tony the tiger and the dog girl are available. each one has its moments :-)

There are worse i have a swash horse that cant dodge for her life loves to show up when im doing manicores(sp)
Where did you find Tony the Tiger for free? I couldn't find any side quest companions in Aquila nor Marleybone...

PS: "female horse" is Carolina (Mustang Sally).

And the "dog girl" is Gracie Conrad.