Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anubis:A new companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
hey guys you know the theory that krokotopia might be in chapter 16. WELL I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!1 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....but i think it might be in chapter 17 so i was thinking
Random wizard guy from the holy grail(i have not watched it so idk the name):GET ON WITH IT
Random knight:YES GET ON WITH IT.
Knight army:CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
ok sheesh just getting build up. so yea i want anubis as a companion besides ITS FREAKING ANUBIS,anubis is concidered one of the greatest egyptian gods and i kinda agree besides ra,in egyptian mythology(i personally find that mythology interesting)anubis is probabbly one of my favorite egyptian gods besides if i had to pick my favorite religion i dont believe...this would be one,so yea kingsisle WHY NOT HAVE ANUBIS AS A COMPANION...oh wait just realized something 1.anubis is a god according to egyptian mythology,2.all the people in krokotopia are either manderps or CROCfalls,kingisle does not listen always hmmmmm i got three things to suggest 1.make three quests at the request of anubis to convince him to go into mortal form and join your crew(which would be awesome),ra(According to a wizard101 card)is a bird and he was not singing but who knows,anubis could have his original design since dat,yes it's true kingsisle does not listen that much because they have their own canon to do,but eh i can be optimistic besides who know's it's kingisle they are generally kind(ryan's yum n aide) and anubis is a popular character in egyptian mythology.so wynaut?
so this is why anubis should be a companion.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I guess they could, since we have Monkey King as a companion. I think I'd rather see a jackal character as crew though rather than Anubis. It would open it up more as far as personality and which class they could make it. Hard to see Anubis shooting a musket.
I think a black jackal dressed kind of like the character from Assasin's Creed would look good and seem right for the area.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
hey guys you know the theory that krokotopia might be in chapter 16. WELL I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!1 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....but i think it might be in chapter 17 so i was thinking
Random wizard guy from the holy grail(i have not watched it so idk the name):GET ON WITH IT
ok sheesh just getting build up. so yea i want anubis as a companion besides ITS FREAKING ANUBIS,anubis is concidered one of the greatest egyptian gods and i kinda agree besides ra,in egyptian mythology(i personally find that mythology interesting)anubis is probabbly one of my favorite egyptian gods besides if i had to pick my favorite religion i dont believe...this would be one,so yea kingsisle WHY NOT HAVE ANUBIS AS A COMPANION...oh wait just realized something 1.anubis is a god according to egyptian mythology,2.all the people in krokotopia are either manderps or CROCfalls,kingisle does not listen always hmmmmm i got three things to suggest 1.make three quests at the request of anubis to convince him to go into mortal form and join your crew(which would be awesome),ra(According to a wizard101 card)is a bird and he was not singing but who knows,anubis could have his original design since dat,yes it's true kingsisle does not listen that much because they have their own canon to do,but eh i can be optimistic besides who know's it's kingisle they are generally kind(ryan's yum n aide) and anubis is a popular character in egyptian mythology.so wynaut?
All of that, just to get Anubis? ... Well, i agree. I think his class would be witchdoctor. It would be fun having another wd on the crew, besides Ol' Scratch...no offence.
Scratch: Non taken, Canpain me captain.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Ooh, we're talking about Egyptian Mythology? *Eeps!* This is awesome! Okay, well, if we're giving out ideas about getting Egyptian gods as companions, wouldn't it be cool if we got Thoth? Ooh, what about Ptah? And then there's Isis and Uraeus and Ra and Tefnut and oh my gosh I'm getting too excited! *Breathes deeply... calms down...* I love reading about all of the different mythologies and religions throughout history, and I love the way KI does such a fantastic job in impersonating Greek mythology through Aquila. I've only been in Aquila for five minutes and I'm already chuckling at the references. Wonderful job KI, and may you have a wonderful time with our (hopefully) future Egyptian mythological parodies!

~Elizabeth, level 56 ~

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Calamity Finch on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
I guess they could, since we have Monkey King as a companion. I think I'd rather see a jackal character as crew though rather than Anubis. It would open it up more as far as personality and which class they could make it. Hard to see Anubis shooting a musket.
I think a black jackal dressed kind of like the character from Assasin's Creed would look good and seem right for the area.
Anubis's class would be witchdoctor.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Star owl on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
All of that, just to get Anubis? ... Well, i agree. I think his class would be witchdoctor. It would be fun having another wd on the crew, besides Ol' Scratch...no offence.
Scratch: Non taken, Canpain me captain.

Fair Ashley Holystone
Well I agree besides we need a little more witchdoctors THAT ARE NOT TERRIBLE.
speaking of which my next post on here will be about the three quests to get anubis

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Quest 1
Ratbeard:so that old mander told us to find this "Anubis" fellow to help us find caligistro WELL LET'S GO FIND 'EM
(You and your companion's head to the temple of Anubis)
old scratch:I an I shall put the golden-plated bowl with out in the offering grounds
*old scratch puts the golden bowl in the offering grounds...you will know what the golden bowl is later*s
*Anubis's starts talking"
Anubis:hello I am Anubis the krokotopian god of mummification how may I help you?
Anubis:so you want to find caligistro well my friend that I can do the price however is three offerings first some food I would like some tacos I heard they make decent tacos in santo pollo mind going there
(don't ask why I made Anubis as that kind of character)
I really don't know how to end the quest.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
Ooh, we're talking about Egyptian Mythology? *Eeps!* This is awesome! Okay, well, if we're giving out ideas about getting Egyptian gods as companions, wouldn't it be cool if we got Thoth? Ooh, what about Ptah? And then there's Isis and Uraeus and Ra and Tefnut and oh my gosh I'm getting too excited! *Breathes deeply... calms down...* I love reading about all of the different mythologies and religions throughout history, and I love the way KI does such a fantastic job in impersonating Greek mythology through Aquila. I've only been in Aquila for five minutes and I'm already chuckling at the references. Wonderful job KI, and may you have a wonderful time with our (hopefully) future Egyptian mythological parodies!

~Elizabeth, level 56 ~
Same here. Why do you think I liked that library at my house ... or why, in the name of Poseidon, I play this game?!
Can't guess? A: It's the breathtaking story- laughter, characters, the adventure ... etc.
Anyway, I don't care which god i would get, I just want to get a nice Egyptian companion ( if I ever will, that is)

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
x Rolls eyes x Just because KingsIsle does not react and do what someone wants does not mean they do not listen. The players are not the game designers and are not the runners of the business. They have reasons that we cannot even comprehend for doing what they do. KingsIsle does listen to all it's posting players. They have stated again and again that these boards are all read and issues are sent to the appropriate departments. Just because they do not respond the way you want them to does not mean that they do not care about what we think.
x Sighs x I think I need a cookie.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
x Rolls eyes x Just because KingsIsle does not react and do what someone wants does not mean they do not listen. The players are not the game designers and are not the runners of the business. They have reasons that we cannot even comprehend for doing what they do. KingsIsle does listen to all it's posting players. They have stated again and again that these boards are all read and issues are sent to the appropriate departments. Just because they do not respond the way you want them to does not mean that they do not care about what we think.
x Sighs x I think I need a cookie.
i know there on the message boards and care about their fans but there was this one person who says they apparently did not care i did respond exactly in the way you did,but kingisle has there own story to do so they cant alway's take our ideas.just wanted to say that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
i know there on the message boards and care about their fans but there was this one person who says they apparently did not care i did respond exactly in the way you did,but kingisle has there own story to do so they cant alway's take our ideas.just wanted to say that.
Lol, you just reiterated my point. Yes there are many reasons that every idea cannot be implemented into the game. No matter how good the idea, there are many reasons that would not allow it to be worked in. Even though it can't be used, they do always listen to us. A negative answer to a request does not mean that they don't listen or care. You do understand, I see, so nuff said. x Hands over a plate of decadent Highlander Fox Brownies to share. x

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
assassins creed Char

Ezio

Connor

Altair

Edward Kenway.

can't wait for Assassins creed black flag :)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I figured K I has their own requirements for who they add as crew and how they fit in the game. I liked the jackal look for crew, but could only see Anubis as a witchdoctor. If a witchdoctor didn't fit their requirements, or for story reasons, an Egyptian god didn't then I don't figure they would add it. I was trying to make it a bit more open for KI to play with as an idea. I also think a black jackal in flowing white robes with leather weapons belts would look very cool. I'd have his crew colors in the belts and boots.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Calamity Finch on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
I figured K I has their own requirements for who they add as crew and how they fit in the game. I liked the jackal look for crew, but could only see Anubis as a witchdoctor. If a witchdoctor didn't fit their requirements, or for story reasons, an Egyptian god didn't then I don't figure they would add it. I was trying to make it a bit more open for KI to play with as an idea. I also think a black jackal in flowing white robes with leather weapons belts would look very cool. I'd have his crew colors in the belts and boots.
well i have various reason's why they should add anubis as a companion,at least somewhere in the game. but yes i can only see him as a witchdoctor.