Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Animal Companions for Witchdoctors

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Can you make it so that the animal companions, (Batacuda, Crockagator, Nikeeta) promote, but just get bigger or something? I REALLY wanna use these companions some more but I can't in modern pvp because they fall too far behind the other companions and just get weeker.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1of1 Buccaneer on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
Can you make it so that the animal companions, (Batacuda, Crockagator, Nikeeta) promote, but just get bigger or something? I REALLY wanna use these companions some more but I can't in modern pvp because they fall too far behind the other companions and just get weeker.
I agree, my witchdoctor used to use the animal companions with the Beastmaster Banner, but now even that isn't as effective against stronger opponents in PVE.
If they were given a gold promotion, I don't believe they should get bigger, but maybe the colors could become darker or the animal's design could make them look meaner.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Maybe give animal companions an epic/mega strike?

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Honestly, I used Scorpius up until I got the Sky snake, and the Sky snake until it didn't work as well anymore.

I would love a promotion for these guys!

Misty,70
Zoe,37