Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An idea how to bring players to pirate

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
So I was thinking that if KI offered a good item to wizards that got a level 70 pirate that it would bring some wizard players over to Pirate101. Some of them might like it and continue to play. I think that it would not be to costly for KI to do either. I know I play both games (Pirate more then wizards) and I think many others would do the same.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
That's not a bad idea, actually.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
So I was thinking that if KI offered a good item to wizards that got a level 70 pirate that it would bring some wizard players over to Pirate101. Some of them might like it and continue to play. I think that it would not be to costly for KI to do either. I know I play both games (Pirate more then wizards) and I think many others would do the same.
before i yar this, I'd like to understand what you are asking for..

are you asking for KI to give all wizards that have a max level pirate, a one-time free item?

personally I'd like to hear more specific ideas.. yes in general, who DOESNT love free stuff? But everyone's idea of a "good" item would be vastly different when you keep it that far open.. xD

I like that you love this game so much you are brain-storming of ways to increase player-base.. but also there might be a couple of max level pirates that then might feel grumpy cause now they have to try wizard too in order to get this item you spoke of.. lol I love both games too <3 however, very few items could be given that could generate a mass exodus from wiz to p101.. but if youre just suggesting rewards for people that carry membership
in both games? maybe..

so I'm wanting to hear more.. no boundaries toss out some ideas(more specific please) that you have?

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about putting all your high level crew in the house or on the ship, wearing a low level weapon, clothes, and pet, and going to help the free to play people. Make friends and help those trying out the game. Show them your cool houses and pets.