Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

an awesome idea!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Boochbeard should sooooooo go as Santa! He looks just like him (maybe their twins) and it would be very Christmassy! he even says "YO HO HO"! I think that would be cool!

Ensign
Nov 14, 2010
lol it is commonly known that yo ho ho is a pirate thing however i have never noticed the similarity before lol

Community Leader
Yo Ho Yo Ho was a piratey exclamation for years before Pirate101 (has been part of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean for years and years) so that in itself doesn't reflect much... however..

I have noticed that Boochbeards coat is very Claus like. I looked and looked for something like it in the bazaar for my pirate...

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
ninja pirate on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Boochbeard should sooooooo go as Santa! He looks just like him (maybe their twins) and it would be very Christmassy! he even says "YO HO HO"! I think that would be cool!
And Gandry can be his leading elf I can already imagine a puppet pirate caption for this.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmmm I seem to recall a Green Giant using the same phrase.