Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Alternate Treasure

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Of course, we all want gold, but with the advent of the Tower of Moo Manchu, gold becomes plentiful. Pretty much all of my pirates of that level are at max gold, with nothing left to buy. I understand they want balance and all...so how about offering us very expensive treasure items to buy, just to put in our houses and brag about? I'm thinking rare works of art, huge gemstones...that kind of stuff, so expensive it might require max gold to even buy one. Since it's just for show, it wouldn't affect play, but would give us something to work for with all that unused gold.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
galliard1 on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Of course, we all want gold, but with the advent of the Tower of Moo Manchu, gold becomes plentiful. Pretty much all of my pirates of that level are at max gold, with nothing left to buy. I understand they want balance and all...so how about offering us very expensive treasure items to buy, just to put in our houses and brag about? I'm thinking rare works of art, huge gemstones...that kind of stuff, so expensive it might require max gold to even buy one. Since it's just for show, it wouldn't affect play, but would give us something to work for with all that unused gold.
In the Nova Aquila Agora, you will find a housing item called 'huge pile of treasure' it costs the max level of gold!
But I like your other ideas, also!

Developer
I did place some items in the crown shop that can be purchased with gold for just that reason.
Go into the crown shop then to the furniture tab. Once there click on the gold tab in the preview window. Then buy all those piles of gold!
Once you fill your house with piles of gold let me know!

Ensign
Aug 21, 2012
Mr. Trelawny on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
I did place some items in the crown shop that can be purchased with gold for just that reason.
Go into the crown shop then to the furniture tab. Once there click on the gold tab in the preview window. Then buy all those piles of gold!
Would it be possible to get the larger piles of gold in the Crowns Shop for gold purchases? I think they used to be there (?), but currently you have to go to Marleybone or Aquila housing vendors to get the gold piles directly. Only the smallest one is in the Crowns Shop.

It'd be great to just buy the larger piles of gold directly in the shop. Just a thought, thank you.

Oh, and any chance of getting some Cool Ranch items in there at some point? There are a lot of great unique Cool Ranch art assets.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mr. Trelawny on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Ohhhhh That there be soundin' like a challenge.