Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Allow us to see other ships & enemy ships' health

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Though I do enjoy broadside combat, I honestly can't figure out how much health amounts other players' ships, enemy & boss ships, tower turret bosses, & maybe threatening giant skyway creatures, have before being defeated/sunk during broadside combat. I know the health colors change as their health decreases from damage, but I don't know the numbers of how much health the ships & skyway creatures have, besides our own.

Pirate101 team, I kindly ask of you this small request. Allow us Pirates to see the amounts of health other pirates' ships, enemy ships, & skyway creatures have during broadside combat, because some of us can't figure out how much health amounts they have during or outside of broadside combat. I would think the amounts of their health shown would be located in the center of their health bars. Please think of this.

Thanks again for listening!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I think this is a cool idea I would like to see the health of my opponents health.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ryanbold2 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
I think this is a cool idea I would like to see the health of my opponents health.
Glad you liked it. I can't tell how much health other Pirates' ships, enemy & boss ships, tower boss turrets, or even giant skyway creatures, like the Scylla Heads in The Passage, so I feel that letting us see their health amounts would be neat.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I like this idea - I think it was even proposed during the Beta testing, so I'm really not sure why it was not implemented.

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Why does it matter to you? You can judge more or less how many more ship powers you need to use to defeat them. I don't see how this information would really be helpful. It's not like knowing battleboard enemies' health, where you have to decide which companion to attack them with or which power to use. Your only options are to keep using your ship powers, or run from the broadside battle. The only thing this would serve would be to sate one's curiosity.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
I like this idea - I think it was even proposed during the Beta testing, so I'm really not sure why it was not implemented.
I guess they didn't have enough time to do that before it went live.