Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add Nefarious 5 their special boss combat theme

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Listen, battling the Nefarious Five bosses in MooShu's Tower of Moo Manchu was one of my favorite battles yet, but I began to think, them using W101's MooShu combat theme, it's too bland, & using recycled themes from W101 is repetitive, even to a shared world in P101 at all.

So, I began to think, why not have the Nefarious Five their own special boss combat theme? That's where it hit my mind, to have a special boss combat theme for a specific boss enemy in P101, that would make that certain encounters more unique, should the team go for adding in boss combat themes, boss combat themes that are shared on lands & on the Skyways, & even unique special boss combat themes for specific bosses to make their encounters very unique.

El Kaboing, I hope you can hear this suggestion. I would really like to hear a very special boss combat theme for battling against the Nefarious Five bosses in MooShu's Tower of Moo Manchu composed & added. I really like the additional music in P101, such as the unique Lyre cutscene music for Eagilles & the normal saloon combat theme in Cool Ranch, I would like to hear a very special & unique boss combat theme heard during the battle against the Nefarious Five Bosses in Moo Manchu's Tower.

Hope you, or the other composers on the MMO Live Team, can compose such a boss combat theme & add it in that instance. That would make that encounter more unique. Hope it gets made to a later update in P101.

Thanks again for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I really liked hearing the (SPOILERS!) Rasputin Boss Combat Theme while facing against The Rat in Wizard101's Polaris, a big first for that game to have a specific unique boss combat theme played for a particular boss only, that I really like, so I feel that having the Nefarious Five their own unique boss combat theme, which is named "MooShu Nefarious Five Boss Combat Theme", heard and played during their battle in Pirate101's Tower of Moo Manchu in MooShu would be amazing to hear.

Would you like to hear the Nefarious Five having their own boss combat theme in that gauntlet, Pirates?