Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Accuracy and Dodge are so Broken in PvP

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Me... swashbuckler 207 base dodge
Opponent... buccaneer 127 base accuracy

No buffs on either, except strength, agility, and damage reductions. No accuracy buffs, no dodge buffs, no bonnie hits.

Buccaneer has been hit with around 72% accuracy reduction from my pet.

I go in and attack and get hit 8 or 9 times in a row, not a miss. I used brutal charge, another 50% accuracy reduction, but that didn't take effect until a third of the way in. Close to the end my evasive talent kicks in. I get hit three or so times more after that.

How is this even possible?

Later in the match I was able to revive through a Bonnie heal, and eventually win the game, but the entire match neither the buccaneer or his companions missed, except for one time late in the match where the buccaneer finally missed a single time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Jan 16, 2021 wrote:
Me... swashbuckler 207 base dodge
Opponent... buccaneer 127 base accuracy

No buffs on either, except strength, agility, and damage reductions. No accuracy buffs, no dodge buffs, no bonnie hits.

Buccaneer has been hit with around 72% accuracy reduction from my pet.

I go in and attack and get hit 8 or 9 times in a row, not a miss. I used brutal charge, another 50% accuracy reduction, but that didn't take effect until a third of the way in. Close to the end my evasive talent kicks in. I get hit three or so times more after that.

How is this even possible?

Later in the match I was able to revive through a Bonnie heal, and eventually win the game, but the entire match neither the buccaneer or his companions missed, except for one time late in the match where the buccaneer finally missed a single time.
RNG - NOW you know why PVP players are complaining.