A trading room. please?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Having a hard time farming? Dont a have a character that is the required class, level, or both? Well there is a simple soloution a trading room like in webkinz you trade your items for others but some hard to find or bundle exclusive items cant betraded maybe even we could trade companions for companions ( but only crown shop idk still trying to rough out the edges but thanks for your time)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
CanaanBC on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Having a hard time farming? Dont a have a character that is the required class, level, or both? Well there is a simple soloution a trading room like in webkinz you trade your items for others but some hard to find or bundle exclusive items cant betraded maybe even we could trade companions for companions ( but only crown shop idk still trying to rough out the edges but thanks for your time)
Interesting idea but I don't see that one happening due to the potential abuse by greedy players that take advantage of newer ones.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
CanaanBC on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Having a hard time farming? Dont a have a character that is the required class, level, or both? Well there is a simple soloution a trading room like in webkinz you trade your items for others but some hard to find or bundle exclusive items cant betraded maybe even we could trade companions for companions ( but only crown shop idk still trying to rough out the edges but thanks for your time)
As Professor Greyrose from wizard101 message boards would say. Absolutely not.

KingsIsle has said many times they wont allow trading of any sort (except non enchanted treasure cards in wizard101 but those are easily gotten and easily bought)

The closest thing to "trading" is the bazaar

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Interesting idea but I don't see that one happening due to the potential abuse by greedy players that take advantage of newer ones.
Yes they would I would have to agree with you there.
BUUUUUT like in Webkinz it could give you a warning that you are trading an item of value to one without much value but still maybe, maybe not.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
I like this but it would give hackers reason to hack accounts.

Ensign
Dec 26, 2012
10
I like this idea too. It could allow a person to trade companions or anything they do not like for something they do.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
CanaanBC on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Having a hard time farming? Dont a have a character that is the required class, level, or both? Well there is a simple soloution a trading room like in webkinz you trade your items for others but some hard to find or bundle exclusive items cant betraded maybe even we could trade companions for companions ( but only crown shop idk still trying to rough out the edges but thanks for your time)
I quit webkinz, but great idea!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I quit webkinz, but great idea!
Same pirate101 is about the same but 3d :D way better housing items, and combat is epic (I love strategy game I am an Age Of Empires finatic) in fact the only reason I did play webkinz was because of the trading room

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Blackmask056 on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I like this idea too. It could allow a person to trade companions or anything they do not like for something they do.
Tnx for agreeing (cool batman themed username or is it?)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
I am mixed on this one. I never want to trade companions, considering how many of them I have bought. With gear though, it is a great idea!