Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A small suggestion in regards to quests...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
It is great that we can select a quest to be our current primary quest, but I have found myself wanting to do them in a certain order (perhaps due to my location in the world) which requires completing the primary quest and then selecting the next one - It's not exactly difficult to do so, but moving through multiple pages of quests can be tiresome when looking for the quest you want to do next.

Would KingIsle possibly take into consideration the ability to select multiple quests in order? For instance, you select the first normally with the left mouse but set maybe two or three more in the order you would like to complete them with the right mouse button, if that makes sense. I feel this would make completing quests, especially in a specific location in the world, a lot easier.

Thank you for your time.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
I think a good way to do it, would be to set it up as a book.
Starting with Skull Island quests in the first chapter, Monquista as the second chapter and so on.

Right now, as it stands, all the quests are just scattered.

Community Leader
I agree, being able to prioritize some quests while they're still fresh in my mind would be handy.

Since you mentioned locations, did you know that Control-Shift-Q will automatically reset your tracking arrow to your next closest quest goal?

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Community Leader
AdvancedDemise on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
It is great that we can select a quest to be our current primary quest, but I have found myself wanting to do them in a certain order (perhaps due to my location in the world) which requires completing the primary quest and then selecting the next one - It's not exactly difficult to do so, but moving through multiple pages of quests can be tiresome when looking for the quest you want to do next.

Would KingIsle possibly take into consideration the ability to select multiple quests in order? For instance, you select the first normally with the left mouse but set maybe two or three more in the order you would like to complete them with the right mouse button, if that makes sense. I feel this would make completing quests, especially in a specific location in the world, a lot easier.

Thank you for your time.
This isn't exactly what you were asking for, but it might help in the mean time: if you hit control+shift+Q, the quest arrow will jump to the quest that is geographically nearest to you. Easier than going through the menu and a very useful hotkey!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
This isn't exactly what you were asking for, but it might help in the mean time: if you hit control+shift+Q, the quest arrow will jump to the quest that is geographically nearest to you. Easier than going through the menu and a very useful hotkey!
Oh, never knew that! I hope my idea may be considered as well, but that hotkey will definitely be useful; thanks!

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
Peabotz on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I think a good way to do it, would be to set it up as a book.
Starting with Skull Island quests in the first chapter, Monquista as the second chapter and so on.

Right now, as it stands, all the quests are just scattered.
I like that idea; that would definitely make it easier.

And StarsongKY: Thanks, I've been told that :)