A Side World

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
13
I want to ask this question to Kingsisle to add a side world to pirate101 just like in Wizard101 (For Ex. Wysteria, Grizzleheilm, and Wintertusk.) to learn new moves,badges, and maybe some companions, If a side world comes can it be dragonspyre, or celestia, or darkmoor, it doesn't has to increase level caps but it can be available for levels 40 and up.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
yerfavoritemusket on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I want to ask this question to Kingsisle to add a side world to pirate101 just like in Wizard101 (For Ex. Wysteria, Grizzleheilm, and Wintertusk.) to learn new moves,badges, and maybe some companions, If a side world comes can it be dragonspyre, or celestia, or darkmoor, it doesn't has to increase level caps but it can be available for levels 40 and up.
I don't know if I want Grizzleheim to be a side-world... but I would LOVE to have another world like Wysteria! (usually I dislike people suggesting to add Wizard101 stuff to Pirates. but this I can make an exception ).

Maybe, instead of Wysteria, we can call it Pirersteria (eh ) and it's where all of brave pirates, fighters, and leaders from all over the spiral come to compete to see who's the best at being who they are! I absolutely LOVED this world from Wizards and would play forever trying to challenge the next NPC. I guess the only thing I disliked about this would was that it introduced Boss-cheating into Wizards, when we fought that last NPC who was like a ninja pig scholar from Pigswick Academy, I think...

Any who, that's what I hope KI doesn't do to Pirates (cheating, that is). I always hated cheaters, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of Wysteria coming to Pirates! PLEASE, KI. Make it happen!!!!!!!

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
13
Bloody Belle on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if I want Grizzleheim to be a side-world... but I would LOVE to have another world like Wysteria! (usually I dislike people suggesting to add Wizard101 stuff to Pirates. but this I can make an exception ).

Maybe, instead of Wysteria, we can call it Pirersteria (eh ) and it's where all of brave pirates, fighters, and leaders from all over the spiral come to compete to see who's the best at being who they are! I absolutely LOVED this world from Wizards and would play forever trying to challenge the next NPC. I guess the only thing I disliked about this would was that it introduced Boss-cheating into Wizards, when we fought that last NPC who was like a ninja pig scholar from Pigswick Academy, I think...

Any who, that's what I hope KI doesn't do to Pirates (cheating, that is). I always hated cheaters, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of Wysteria coming to Pirates! PLEASE, KI. Make it happen!!!!!!!
You gave me and Idea, The world can be "Caribe". Avery gets a letter from his enemy, Lady Elizabeth, The number one pirate of all the Spiral and challenges him to fight with their crew of pirates, that's where we come . In Caribe we meet the class trainers. Anneke, trainer of the marauders (Buccaneers), Mortis, Trainer of the houngans (Witchdoctors), Captain Barbarossa, trainer of the corsairs (Privateers), Julius, Trainer of the Fencers (Swashbucklers), and Adolphus, trainer of the sharpshooters, (Musketeers). Unlike Wysteria, In Caribe we can learn some powers from the trainers . We have to battle each of Caribe top pirates. Rufus, A grizzleheilm bear, Tiberius, an aquilan archer, Jackie Chen, a mooshu monkey ninja, Jack Parrot, a Skarakeet that decided to learn the arts of piracy , and Adela, a pixie from avalon. At the end of the world we have to help Avery defeat Lady Elizabeth in a long dungeon . Each top pirates, can drop some really good gear for our classes, If your a musketeer farm Tiberius. Caribe has pirates clothes but the pirate clothes are detailed. After the Avery becomes the number one pirate, The top pirates decided to join your crew, Jack Parrot for witchdoctors, Tiberius for swashbucklers, Rufus for musketeers, Jackie Chen for Privateers, and Adela for Buccaneers. What you guys think?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
yerfavoritemusket on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
You gave me and Idea, The world can be "Caribe". Avery gets a letter from his enemy, Lady Elizabeth, The number one pirate of all the Spiral and challenges him to fight with their crew of pirates, that's where we come . In Caribe we meet the class trainers. Anneke, trainer of the marauders (Buccaneers), Mortis, Trainer of the houngans (Witchdoctors), Captain Barbarossa, trainer of the corsairs (Privateers), Julius, Trainer of the Fencers (Swashbucklers), and Adolphus, trainer of the sharpshooters, (Musketeers). Unlike Wysteria, In Caribe we can learn some powers from the trainers . We have to battle each of Caribe top pirates. Rufus, A grizzleheilm bear, Tiberius, an aquilan archer, Jackie Chen, a mooshu monkey ninja, Jack Parrot, a Skarakeet that decided to learn the arts of piracy , and Adela, a pixie from avalon. At the end of the world we have to help Avery defeat Lady Elizabeth in a long dungeon . Each top pirates, can drop some really good gear for our classes, If your a musketeer farm Tiberius. Caribe has pirates clothes but the pirate clothes are detailed. After the Avery becomes the number one pirate, The top pirates decided to join your crew, Jack Parrot for witchdoctors, Tiberius for swashbucklers, Rufus for musketeers, Jackie Chen for Privateers, and Adela for Buccaneers. What you guys think?
YESSS!!!

Wow, that'll be like the Mooshu 5, Kraken Skulls 5, and the Priesto 5... the Caribe 5

*wispers* "Please KI. Please read this..."

Bosun
May 06, 2009
372
Bloody Belle on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if I want Grizzleheim to be a side-world... but I would LOVE to have another world like Wysteria! (usually I dislike people suggesting to add Wizard101 stuff to Pirates. but this I can make an exception ).

Maybe, instead of Wysteria, we can call it Pirersteria (eh ) and it's where all of brave pirates, fighters, and leaders from all over the spiral come to compete to see who's the best at being who they are! I absolutely LOVED this world from Wizards and would play forever trying to challenge the next NPC. I guess the only thing I disliked about this would was that it introduced Boss-cheating into Wizards, when we fought that last NPC who was like a ninja pig scholar from Pigswick Academy, I think...

Any who, that's what I hope KI doesn't do to Pirates (cheating, that is). I always hated cheaters, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of Wysteria coming to Pirates! PLEASE, KI. Make it happen!!!!!!!
I think there are already cheating bosses within the Marleybone and Aquila expansions. Pirate101's cheating bosses are much more subtle than the Wizard101 cheating bosses as they don't make a big statement about it. Take Havaldar in Marleybone for example. You can't attack him without being poisoned or he'll group heal his entire team. Or Sato who will flee everytime you attack him. The cheats are disguised as simple powers or epics that we leave unnoticed. Smart move, KI. Well played...

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Cunning Finnigan S... on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
I think there are already cheating bosses within the Marleybone and Aquila expansions. Pirate101's cheating bosses are much more subtle than the Wizard101 cheating bosses as they don't make a big statement about it. Take Havaldar in Marleybone for example. You can't attack him without being poisoned or he'll group heal his entire team. Or Sato who will flee everytime you attack him. The cheats are disguised as simple powers or epics that we leave unnoticed. Smart move, KI. Well played...
LoL, well if that's cheating, then I can handle that! (don't know about the others, though ). Marleybone and Aquila wasn't that bad to me (fixing to get easier now with Henchmen coming to the spiral). The fact the minions (not even bosses, but MINIONS) could heal was a setback when I first saw it (also as to how much they can heal ), but I got out of it alive, lol

When cheating was brought to Wizards, when I was fighting that Ninja Pig, 5 TIMES (i remember), 5 tries it took me to defeat him! That was when it was first introduced... I quit playing after level 59. It got insane. The fact KI is making it more subtle is fine by me (just as long as they don't go insane again, like with Wizards).

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
yerfavoritemusket on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
You gave me and Idea, The world can be "Caribe". Avery gets a letter from his enemy, Lady Elizabeth, The number one pirate of all the Spiral and challenges him to fight with their crew of pirates, that's where we come . In Caribe we meet the class trainers. Anneke, trainer of the marauders (Buccaneers), Mortis, Trainer of the houngans (Witchdoctors), Captain Barbarossa, trainer of the corsairs (Privateers), Julius, Trainer of the Fencers (Swashbucklers), and Adolphus, trainer of the sharpshooters, (Musketeers). Unlike Wysteria, In Caribe we can learn some powers from the trainers . We have to battle each of Caribe top pirates. Rufus, A grizzleheilm bear, Tiberius, an aquilan archer, Jackie Chen, a mooshu monkey ninja, Jack Parrot, a Skarakeet that decided to learn the arts of piracy , and Adela, a pixie from avalon. At the end of the world we have to help Avery defeat Lady Elizabeth in a long dungeon . Each top pirates, can drop some really good gear for our classes, If your a musketeer farm Tiberius. Caribe has pirates clothes but the pirate clothes are detailed. After the Avery becomes the number one pirate, The top pirates decided to join your crew, Jack Parrot for witchdoctors, Tiberius for swashbucklers, Rufus for musketeers, Jackie Chen for Privateers, and Adela for Buccaneers. What you guys think?
Insert twilight sparkle "YES YES YES" here that is a brilliant idea.
speaking of old brilliant ideas.