Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A New Weapon Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 07, 2009
In Pirate101, I am a swashbuckler. I think it would be very cool to have dual swords. The frog companion you get from your trainer, has double swords so why not us? (And I don't want a sword and a knife, that doesn't count.) What do you think? -Ruthless Jason Jackson Lvl 21

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jasonbigdog on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
In Pirate101, I am a swashbuckler. I think it would be very cool to have dual swords. The frog companion you get from your trainer, has double swords so why not us? (And I don't want a sword and a knife, that doesn't count.) What do you think? -Ruthless Jason Jackson Lvl 21
You're in luck, Ruthless Jackson! There are two double swords available in Aquila - Medusa drops a double scimitar and Antinous the suitor also drops a double blade. I also believe there is a double blade that comes from Cool Ranch for levels 20 - 25 ( sorry, I forget what they're called. )

Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
I think there already is that, from the weapon vendor in Tumbleweed, it may only be one sword though, I hope i'm thinking about the right sword, and hopefully it's 2 swords. You may just need to work a bit more to get the level, though!

Jack, 65

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
jasonbigdog on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Nefarious knives (yea it says knives but they're longer then most swords), 9 ring swords are just 2 dual swords, could name more but its 5 am