Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A new Class?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Ive heard this been suggested before but i was wondering if KI could implant a new class. ( I know its only a little ways in the game but still) We are able to make more charactars than there are classes. So i wanted to know from all of you. whom ever may read this.

Class Name:
Symbol:
Companion:When you start the game
Weapons:
Teacher:

Here is what i made up

Class Name:Explorer
Symbol: A curled wip
Companion: IDK
Weapons: Wips
Teacher: Indiana Bones. A dog pirate version of indiana jones.

Leave me your response below

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
MasterOfSteel on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Ive heard this been suggested before but i was wondering if KI could implant a new class. ( I know its only a little ways in the game but still) We are able to make more charactars than there are classes. So i wanted to know from all of you. whom ever may read this.

Class Name:
Symbol:
Weapons:
Teacher:

Here is what i made up

I like the idea, it would be cool to be an explorer class. They will have to add another option for all the questions though. For where you were raised it could be Azteca (the newest world in Wizard101 it is a dinosaur themed world) and get +5 magical resistance.

For why you were arrested it could be for trespassing in an Armada dreadnought (since you would be an explorer you would be interested in what was in the dreadnought so went to look). For how your parents died an option could be lost in temple wreck edge (parents could of been exploring a temple and it collapsed) (I am not sure of a companion you could get from chosing that as how your parents died).

I have an idea for what the starting companion could be for the explorer class. Since all the companions at the start of the game are from Mooshu you could have 1 of those sheep Villager people who are in Mooshu. The sheep guy could be the musketeer class, have a bow and arrows as their weapon. Their name could be Feng Shao. His title (Like Bonnie Anne starts of as Fox Musketeer) could be Sheep Hunter at first. Then when he promotes at level 13 he could be called Sheep Bowman and finally promoting again at level 46 he could be called Sheep Archer.

Hope you like the idea, and say if you have an idea for the parents death companion

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Class Name:Fighter or something
Symbol:Fist or foot,most likely foot
Companion:Pig wrestler named:well,something with pork or bacon in it
Weapons:Just their fists.
Teacher:A bird,maybe,named:idk

Dark Misty Freeman-as of this moment lvl 18

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
yeah i like the idea you had there shadow i think the parents death could be an explorer companion and it would be a polaris panguin scout. he could be promoted to penguin explorer

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Class name: Assassin
Symbol: Gun with a sword in a X form
Companion: Onimusha
Weapon: Sword and Gun
Teacher: A Marleybonian version of Connor from Assassin Creed 3.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Class Name: The Trouper (boost WILL and usually prefer "Slashy" weapons)

Concept: Bard, Troubadour, Circus/Carnival Performer, Clown/Harlequin

Symbol: A Lute, or the Tragedy/Comedy masks

Starter Companion: "Karioki"; a Mooshu pig dressed in a style similar to a kabuki performer, complete with full face makeup. He uses a pair of fans as his weapon, closing them up and hitting his target with the edge to attack, and opening them and flourishing them around to celebrate a critical.

New Homeland: Avalon (grants Fortune's Favorite: Increases Luck by 5%)

New Orphan Origin: Parents die in a suspicious fire (perhaps at a theater or in a circus tent)

Parents' Old Friend: "Piper McGee"; an Avalon badger dressed a bit like a Scotsman. He carries bagpipes, even in combat, jumping up and kicking at his target with his feet, actually playing a few notes of a tune to celebrate a critical.

Teacher: "The Maestro"; this teacher lives in what looks like a small, round, carnival tent. When you enter, you see a small puppet stage in front of some footlights, with a large marionette puppet of a man dressed as a sort of ringmaster or impresario, this is the Maestro. Whether he's actually a puppet, or the actual teacher is behind the stage is never revealed.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Possible Powers for Trouper:
- Captive Audience: The target is held for a turn of combat, unable to take any action. The target can resist this power with the luck attribute, in the same manner as a dodge.

- Enchanting Performance: The target will aid you for a turn of combat, in the same manner as a pet (uncontrollable, but in your favor). Can be resisted with luck as above.

- Antagonize: Increases the likeliness of all foes coming after you in combat, ignoring your crew. Will keep attacking you until they successfully resist, then they will behave normally (possibly attacking you, possibly someone else).

- Shocking Performance: For 3 rounds, you have a good chance of frightening any foe in short range (range moves with you). Foes within that area that are successfully frightened take no other action than to flee that area. Foes outside the area behave normally.

Ensign
Mar 30, 2012
It occurs to me that the game has 4 attack focused classes and only 1 support class. If new classes are ever added I think they should defiantly be more support or utility oriented.

I think Galliard’s idea for a bard class is excellent I especially like the “Maestro” character. Well done. This would make a great crowd control utility and could be very entertaining to watch.

I have another idea for a support / utility class.

Class Name: Spy
Class Symbol: An open eye
Crime: Espionage
Companion: A snake or kroc maybe? Idk that’s a tricky one we already have ninjas.
Weapons: daggers or anything small enough to easily conceal

Teacher: The spy should never actually see their trainer. I envision a voice echoing up from a sewer drain but the voice itself would suggest some sort of serpent character.

Basically the opposite of the Privateer class the Spy would specialize in Debuffing the enemy squad hindering their actions and sabotaging them in combat.

Examples

Expose Weakness: Lowers enemy armor.

Misinformation: Lowers enemy’s accuracy.

Misdirection: Creates a shadowy copy of the spy which takes no actions but draws enemy fire.

Blackmail: Causes enemies to skip their next turn.

Mistrust: Forces the enemy to attack each other for one round.

Chink in the Armor: Attack card that ignores all enemy armor.

Quagmire: Reduces enemy movement range….giggity.

This is a very fun idea to play around with and it will be interesting to see everyones ideas.

ninja

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Class: Planner
Class Symbol: Map
Companion: Mable
Weapon; A gun/slashy
Teacher: Napoleguin

Skills: Sharp Eye Does a gun fire and then a slashy weapon throw
Effect: Critical Strike
lvl: 25
Skill: Looking Tough does a charge into battle and then you throw one weapons at a time at each one
Effect: Riposte on you
Requires: Sharp Eye
lvl:16

You Decide now

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Class: Ship Driver
Class Symbol: A ship
Companion: A Hierro Morder Piggy that moved from Monquista to Mooshu
Weapon: Slashy/ Hooky Hooky is a meadian damage range of Slashy and Heavy Weapons
Teacher: Wharf Rat

Skill: The Throwing One does a port then a throw of your weapons at all enemys in a 3x3 radius
lvl 25

Skill: The Throwing One II does the same thing but throws weapon at enemys in a 4x4 radius
lvl 50

Skill: Wharf Rat does a 50 percent speedness for 5 rounds
lvl 15
Skill: Captain Blood does a 50 percent for 10 rounds
lvl 30

Speedness makes you go 3 more area blocks or 4 depending on your weapons range and helps your weapons damage

School; Located in the shopping area of Monquista

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
Well we already have tanks (buccaner), archers (musketeers), rouges (swash), healers (privateer), and mages (witchdocter). maybe an unorthadox class like a MONK! Yeah he could be called the bumbling monk.

name: bumbling monk

role: unorthadox a.k.a healing, stealth, some magic, etc.

weapon: hands, kung fu, stilt shoes (like shoes with bambo on them so you can be really tall)

place of origin: imperial center of mooshu= +%5 of will AND agility

class symbol: a monk head with swirlly eyes

class trainer: goose monk

first companion: musketeer cow with crossbow.

1 of the abilitys: bottle of yum. throw a bottle of yum anywhere one the board that heal everyone in a 3by3 square

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I know a good one:

class name: Inventor

class symbol: the Valencian gear

Teacher: Lucius Fox

Orphan Homeland: Valencia (grants True Genius: gives you a boost in all categories)

Weapons: Any and all weapons they can get their hands on

Armor: All kinds

Crime: Plagiarizing (stealing blueprints and making clockwork soldiers for the resistance)

Companion: Optimus Quintelus (a clockwork that realized it's true goal: to protect the spiral. But the Armada doesn't allow free thinkers.)

Family companion: Quintelus Optimus (a clockwork built by your parents to help protect you)

Death of parents: They were cannon blasted by the Armada of coarse.

This class focuses mainly on creating something new, it is like the balance school of pirate101. The pirates of this class can create new allies, can use all weapons, and use all armor, cause the pirates of this class are geniuses. So, your going to see some powerful abilities listed.

Powers:

level 50: Tesla coil: Your character reinvents the device mentioned to electrocute all enemies on the board

level 45: Stroke of genius: Inspires you and your crew, increasing health, accuracy, strength, agility, will, armor, and magic resistance by 100%

level 40: Sturdy weaponry: Increases the power of ALL weapons you and your crew have by 100%

level 35: the Da Vinci code: Gives you and your crew guaranteed critical strikes for 5 rounds

level 30: Alchemist's gun powder: Creates a large group of gunpowder barrels in a single area.

level 25: Invent clockwork musketeer: Creates a clockwork musketeer to aid you till it dies

level 20: Sturdy armory: Increases armor by 50% and increases magic resistance by 50%

level 15: Invent clockwork marine: Creates a clockwork marine to aid you till it dies

level 10: Alchemist's acid: Damages a large group of enemies for 5 rounds

level 5: Alchemist's medicine: Heals you and your crew for 5 rounds

starter power: Lightning rod: Damages the enemy of your choice even if there is something blocking the way (after all, lightning comes from the sky anyway)

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
Perhaps...
Class Name: Negotiator
Symbol: Crossed Swords
Companion: Armada Rouge (It malfunctioned and now believes all the enemys are pirates and all the pirates are Armada troops)
Weapons: Small Handgun
Teacher: A Cat pirate that was a stowaway on Marco Pollo's ship (we find that out later) and so speaks all the languages of the spiral and when Marco Pollo found him, he let him stay because he negotiated with him to be left on the ship yet never officially was a crew member (so he isn't in the picture of the crew) and set himself up in Skull Island
They arrest you for impersonation of an armada marine.
You can choose thatyour parents were a monkey from Monquista and a unicorn from Valencia and met to try to negotiate an end to the polarian war, they did not but they're relationship flourished and when they were found out, were killed by the monquistans. The companion is a monkey that was to be killed but was let out instead of the monkey who was your father to be let out and he chose to be killed with his wife than live alive without her.
You come from El Dorado and so everything you buy costs less i.e. you have extra money that is used like this.
Skills: Peacemaker- You have a 5% chance to have a survive for 5 rounds goal instead of kill all enemies (won't work in fights like the first fin dorsal where all you had to do was defeat him) since you convince them to stop fighting you. lv 10

Peacemaker ll and lll- The same except the chance is doubled for each level. lv 15 and 20

Come around- You have a chance of an enemy come to your side as an ally for one battle. lv 25

Don't even think about it l, ll and lll- Enemies have a smaller area of notice i.e. in the troggy tunnel place you don't have to be at the very side of the corridor to not be noticed. lv 30, 32 and 35

Friendly to all- As a thing in battle you can just end the battle then and there (it doesn't count as you winning, only like fleeing except you stay where you are and don't lose any health).lv50

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012

Class Name:
Symbol:
Weapons:
Teacher:

Here is what i made up

Class Name: Hostage- You attract swords and gunfire and magic, but you do have a large amount of health.

Symbol: A face with a gagged mouth

Companion: An Eagle from Aquila that is a privateer like the crane companion for musketeers. Uses wings and claws and flies around to celebrate a critical and dive bombs people for criticals.

Weapons: Stabby, Slashy, or Smashy doesn’t matter.

Teacher: A paranoid dog that never leaves and when you first meet him he accuses you of being an armada troop in disguise.

You get in trouble because you assault an armada troop when they take you hostage trying to take over a world in Skull Island. You come from Monquista and so have +5% advantages in Stabby, Slashy, and Smashy. Your parents died trying to get the piece of the map they have to someone they can trust i.e. to Jack Russell’s house or maybe to Undead Mike’s house (they were both members of their crew) though you don’t know that and just think they died sailing the seas.

Or…

Class Name: Bokor- Like Old Scratch is an Undead Bokor as his first promotion, you are a Bokor and uses magic, but it is specific to things to do with the undead. You’re like a privateer and don’t fight, what you do do is you summon undead things= at first you can only summon things like a low level skeleton pirate. Than a skeleton corsair, than finally at level 50 you can summon a random level 50 undead thing i.e. an undead pirate, and undead corsair, and undead scarakeet, an undead blood bat. Anything in the spiral that isn’t like to overpowered like a kraken.

Symbol: A skeletal hand rising out of the ground

Companion: A human (why not?) that is a musketeer and has a bayonet (gun with sword on the end, when you ran out of bullets you stabbed people- civil war era, but why not be a little genius).

Weapons: A staff

Teacher: An undead warrior who was brought back to life and once learned how he could, killed the person keeping him alive and keeps himself alive with his own magic
Crafty Garrett Ironside lv 46 Swashbuckler

Ensign
May 13, 2011

Class Name:
Symbol:
Weapons:
Teacher:

Here is what i made up

the companion is a sheep traveler who used to be a farmer named shang cotton. the temple wreck gives you a frog pirate named cunning sam.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
Class Name: Blue Gryphon
Symbol: Blue Gryphon
Companion: purple lion: level 4, heath 152,damage 8 to 42, 27 all the rest
Weapon: all weapons
Teacher: Annabeth Coloa ( human and secretly a wizard)

Home: Moo shoo

Parents died on a ship ( Armada blew them up)
In jail because you learned there plans to take over the world.

You are a mix of all the main pirate now
You can get to level 999
Can get 500 companions 100 pets

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
I like the idea, it would be cool to be an explorer class. They will have to add another option for all the questions though. For where you were raised it could be Azteca (the newest world in Wizard101 it is a dinosaur themed world) and get +5 magical resistance.

For why you were arrested it could be for trespassing in an Armada dreadnought (since you would be an explorer you would be interested in what was in the dreadnought so went to look). For how your parents died an option could be lost in temple wreck edge (parents could of been exploring a temple and it collapsed) (I am not sure of a companion you could get from chosing that as how your parents died).

I have an idea for what the starting companion could be for the explorer class. Since all the companions at the start of the game are from Mooshu you could have 1 of those sheep Villager people who are in Mooshu. The sheep guy could be the musketeer class, have a bow and arrows as their weapon. Their name could be Feng Shao. His title (Like Bonnie Anne starts of as Fox Musketeer) could be Sheep Hunter at first. Then when he promotes at level 13 he could be called Sheep Bowman and finally promoting again at level 46 he could be called Sheep Archer.

Hope you like the idea, and say if you have an idea for the parents death companion
Cautious Joseph here. I think the parent's death companion could be William Bark, a level 9 Dog Explorer, once in your parents expedition team, and only known survivor. He could be a Privateer with Rouse, Critical Strike, and Repel Boarders. He could be promoted at level 15 to Dog Adventurer. The last promotion could be at level 33 to Dog Expedition Master. Anyone agree

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
galliard1 on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Class Name: The Trouper (boost WILL and usually prefer "Slashy" weapons)

Concept: Bard, Troubadour, Circus/Carnival Performer, Clown/Harlequin

Symbol: A Lute, or the Tragedy/Comedy masks

Starter Companion: "Karioki"; a Mooshu pig dressed in a style similar to a kabuki performer, complete with full face makeup. He uses a pair of fans as his weapon, closing them up and hitting his target with the edge to attack, and opening them and flourishing them around to celebrate a critical.

New Homeland: Avalon (grants Fortune's Favorite: Increases Luck by 5%)

New Orphan Origin: Parents die in a suspicious fire (perhaps at a theater or in a circus tent)

Parents' Old Friend: "Piper McGee"; an Avalon badger dressed a bit like a Scotsman. He carries bagpipes, even in combat, jumping up and kicking at his target with his feet, actually playing a few notes of a tune to celebrate a critical.

Teacher: "The Maestro"; this teacher lives in what looks like a small, round, carnival tent. When you enter, you see a small puppet stage in front of some footlights, with a large marionette puppet of a man dressed as a sort of ringmaster or impresario, this is the Maestro. Whether he's actually a puppet, or the actual teacher is behind the stage is never revealed.
galliard1, I think that is a good idea. It is wonderful having great ideas.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
I think all these ideas are wonderful! I have an idea, too.
Class Name: Ninja
Home World: (I know this isn't knew) Mooshu
Weapon: Slashy, Stabby, and Throwy (as in throwing stars and those little knives)
Teacher: a ninja pig named Ching Ka
Starter Companion: Hui Tsa, a Ninja Pig Marauder
Arrested For: stealing with the use of Kung Mu, maybe Mujistu (made it up as Mooshu form of Kung Fu)
Parents' Friend: Kai Yah, a Rouge Samoorai (made Mujistu as Mooshu form of Jujistu)
Talents and Powers: I don't know, you decide!
Captain Gunn's Treasure Storyline Companion: Miko Saki, a Ninja Pig Explorer

Hope you enjoy my thought! Another word from Cautious Joseph.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I know a good one:

class name: Inventor

class symbol: the Valencian gear

Teacher: Lucius Fox

Orphan Homeland: Valencia (grants True Genius: gives you a boost in all categories)

Weapons: Any and all weapons they can get their hands on

Armor: All kinds

Crime: Plagiarizing (stealing blueprints and making clockwork soldiers for the resistance)

Companion: Optimus Quintelus (a clockwork that realized it's true goal: to protect the spiral. But the Armada doesn't allow free thinkers.)

Family companion: Quintelus Optimus (a clockwork built by your parents to help protect you)

Death of parents: They were cannon blasted by the Armada of coarse.

This class focuses mainly on creating something new, it is like the balance school of pirate101. The pirates of this class can create new allies, can use all weapons, and use all armor, cause the pirates of this class are geniuses. So, your going to see some powerful abilities listed.

Powers:

level 50: Tesla coil: Your character reinvents the device mentioned to electrocute all enemies on the board

level 45: Stroke of genius: Inspires you and your crew, increasing health, accuracy, strength, agility, will, armor, and magic resistance by 100%

level 40: Sturdy weaponry: Increases the power of ALL weapons you and your crew have by 100%

level 35: the Da Vinci code: Gives you and your crew guaranteed critical strikes for 5 rounds

level 30: Alchemist's gun powder: Creates a large group of gunpowder barrels in a single area.

level 25: Invent clockwork musketeer: Creates a clockwork musketeer to aid you till it dies

level 20: Sturdy armory: Increases armor by 50% and increases magic resistance by 50%

level 15: Invent clockwork marine: Creates a clockwork marine to aid you till it dies

level 10: Alchemist's acid: Damages a large group of enemies for 5 rounds

level 5: Alchemist's medicine: Heals you and your crew for 5 rounds

starter power: Lightning rod: Damages the enemy of your choice even if there is something blocking the way (after all, lightning comes from the sky anyway)
Does anyone like my idea?

Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Hi I have an idea Name: Bandit Symbol: A mask Teacher: Cat Bandit What it does in battle: Amazing dodge and speed Disadvantage: Not a bunch of damage and not the best health Weapons: Small swords and concealed stuff Who came up with this: Pleasent Morgrim Strong level 15 I hope you liked this idea pirates and happy pirating

Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Here is another idea check out my other one too if you want it, still has not showed up yet though. Anyway here it is. Name: Captain Symbol: A ship wheel First Companion: A dog pirate What it does in battle: Has a lot of health Weakness: Bad defence and mid strength Attacks Ok that is it I hope you liked my idea and that is it.

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Class Name:idk
Symbol:none
Companion:turtle
Weapons:none
Teacher:idk

this is a school you start in mooshu on your last level and you fight mermaids with your teacher and he/she is captured by the mermaids and a turtle leads you to a secret school(like in wizard101 with the death school) and he becomes your compain and your teacher leads you to mermaid park (a new world under water) and start searching for your old teacher

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
MzPhoenix on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Class Name:Fighter or something
Symbol:Fist or foot,most likely foot
Companion:Pig wrestler named:well,something with pork or bacon in it
Weapons:Just their fists.
Teacher:A bird,maybe,named:idk

Dark Misty Freeman-as of this moment lvl 18
That's in the buccaneer category

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Sniper Rose on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Class name: Assassin
Symbol: Gun with a sword in a X form
Companion: Onimusha
Weapon: Sword and Gun
Teacher: A Marleybonian version of Connor from Assassin Creed 3.
That's swashbuckler category