Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A "I didn't know you couldn't come here" button

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Hi, I love battling along friends and showing them around the different planets (mainly Marleybone x makes heart with hands x) but once and this probably has happened to a couple others, since there isn't any other way in the menu chat, (meaning other than it saying in the text box, "Bla Bla Bla can't access this area yet" or something of the like), you don't really know if they can come or not if they ask to join you or you ask for their help. I invited someone recently when I was in Mooshu, and the next thing I see from them is a "don't be mean" speech bubble (<= the sad face was what mine looked like).

So I ask that you include a "I didn't know you couldn't come here" button or a "can you go to..." drop down list. I'm just trying to save a few friendships. I for one hate conflicts between the players when I'm trying to have fun playing one of my favorite games in existence. I just think that though very simple (compared to a whole lot of other components of the game), it will stop a lot of menu chat and open chat people from loosing friends.

Kindly Pearl Kringle

Level 63 (or around that lol)

Advicit (don't know how to spell it but you know what I mean) for world peace...where ever we can get it...