Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A hint outside the game?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I noticed that an NPC in wizard101 from Azteca (A Monquistan) mention that it's good to speak to someone who doesn't grunt like the pirates he has talked to. And in one of his side quests he says "Oh and if you see any gold lying around, don't take it. It's not a part of your adventure"

Woah woah woah, GOLD? Pirates? Is this a hint towards Azteca being in Pirate101 in the future?!

Would explain the tribal hoard pack

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
I noticed that an NPC in wizard101 from Azteca (A Monquistan) mention that it's good to speak to someone who doesn't grunt like the pirates he has talked to. And in one of his side quests he says "Oh and if you see any gold lying around, don't take it. It's not a part of your adventure"

Woah woah woah, GOLD? Pirates? Is this a hint towards Azteca being in Pirate101 in the future?!

Yes, it seems the further wizards adventure into the far reaches of the Spiral; they run into references to pirates, these are teasers to get the wizard players to go try p101 ( I think ). In Zafaria ( the Waterfront ) you met Mago Onetusk, who mentions that he would like to explore the Spiral in a flying ship!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:

!!!! Wow! A Monquistan telling wizards not to pick up gold!? THAT sounds like a reference to me! You could be right, in that Azteca may soon be in Pirate101!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Azteca in pirate101?

THAT would be great!
I really loved Xol akmul (I think i misspelled it) here in P101 And i also love seeing those dinosaur companions so if azteca came that'd be great
I've only made it as far as celestia in W101 on a death wizard And i cant play either games at the moment but azteca would be a really fun world to explore with my crew.. New companions housing items gear pets maybe.. and even houses possibly Heh..

Thrifty Tristan Thatcher Lvl 65 Swashy

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Maybe it's just a hint about how dangerous El Dorado is. I am guessing the gold there is dangreous because something bad happens if you take it. I do hope it means Azteca is coming. It could have hinted about the tribal crew pack before it came out, but no one noticed the connection. Sorry if I ruined the excitement!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Even though it's mentioned many times and often hinted in the tribal pack that Azteca might be playable world. In theory it's more likely hinted toward the aztecosaurs that lived in skull island, first culture to dominate and sadly first culture to fall. There are some hint beyond that zone sorry i can't remember the name. Corsair Island is a good candidate for additional survivors. There even a rumor beyond the ancient pyrmind, there are some aztecosaurs survivors as well.

It's unknown if Azteca is a cold dead world by the time of pirates, according to some rumors or if still a world that is still in it's prime as some say. Now that's a mystery weather our pirate can set foot on this world in it's prime or in ruins. I personally want to explore Azteca alive and well, as a pirate ( also ).

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
well gold is not just for pirates i'm sure anybody in the spiral wants it right? Also we get a very azteca like world in skull island xol akmul. It is a side quest so i might have been there for a while already. It is cool to see them mentioning pirates.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Warning: There are spoilers ahead. If you haven't completed Azteca in W101, you might not want to read ahead.

I don't think it will happen. After you "defeat" Malistare the Undying, Azteca presumably is supposed to fall. The only reason the Wizards can return there is because Kingsisle didn't want to create a world you could never return to in case you missed side quests and/or astral school spells. There are some hints don't get me wrong, it might just be false hope though. Heck, maybe Skull Island IS Azteca. If somebody wants to research that, go ahead. It wouldn't be THAT surprising.