Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few ideas regarding ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2010
First i would like to suggest there be more ships! and different types of ships in each class
Skiff: 1: faster 2: more damage 3: more armor
Frigate: 1: faster 2: more damage 3: more armor
Galleon: 1: faster 2: more damage 3: more armor
Super Galleon: 1: 2 or 3x more guns can be equipped, 2: 2 or 3x more armor can be equipped , 3: open to what ever....

also maybe make special ships gotten from certain boss's that are specific to each pirate school that are better than the origional versions...

Secondly:

Add a gun to the front of the boat that your friends can man and fire to help you out, this gun can move by commands from your friends end. and have a special ability of its own.

Thirdly:
Add a way that ships get "dirty" and "grimmy" looking like the more they are used the dirtier they get and the sails get scruffy looking and so on. so that people who want that "dirty" pirate look can leave it like that and people who like the clean look can pull into a dock and pay to have them cleaned (fairly cheap of course)

as a personal request i would love it if the pirate versions ship classes have more options so that that pirate look can be used threw out the game...........

if none of the above is good, i have another idea....

make all ship hulls the same speed/damge/armor/etc,etc, but keep the different looks and make each have their own special abilities like they do now with the various armor/cannons/sails/etc etc this will let the players descide what ships they want to use instead of being forced to go to a ship they may find ugly or just undesirable.

hope you all like my idea's

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
I think that leveling ships should be easier then it is. I dont wanna have to repeatedly fight ships to level up. I have played all teh way to the end and my nautical level is no where close to maxed like my pirate. Mayeb just use player level as nautical level?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
swishdawg101 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I think that leveling ships should be easier then it is. I dont wanna have to repeatedly fight ships to level up. I have played all teh way to the end and my nautical level is no where close to maxed like my pirate. Mayeb just use player level as nautical level?
I agree to that statement but not using player level though. Sorry.