Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a dead promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2013
so bones McGee is ready to promote I don't have enough money next day promotion GONE I was furious because I hear he was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better after his promotion is this supposed to happen or not cause I don't have enough gold coins or whatever
please tell me I can get it back
awesomeness244

Administrator
Hmm. Well that sounds strange. Can you give me some more information?

Did Bones not show up in the Tavern or just didn't have the question mark above his head so you could pay for the promotion?

What level is your Bones McGee and what is his current title?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 11, 2013
he is 32 and what happened was that he had the question mark its just that the next day it all vanished like it never happened his title is skeletal corsair if he did promote somehow without me paying then I never got him a new epic

Ensign
May 11, 2013
awsomeness244 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
he is 32 and what happened was that he had the question mark its just that the next day it all vanished like it never happened his title is skeletal corsair if he did promote somehow without me paying then I never got him a new epic
sorry he is a skeletal raider

Administrator
Interesting. Well, you do have a few more levels to raise Bones if you want to get him from Raider to Marauder. Question for you, if you open up the My Companions interface and select Bones McGee, does the button under the 3D window say “New Epic”?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 11, 2013