Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a couple of questions for future pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
these are mainly based on companions please no rude comments on them if they are bad questions
1. I have heard that we will be returning to marleybone if this is true will we get companions like in wizard101 e.g. rat hooligans, rat magicians, cat thugs or even baxter
2. will we ever get a rabbit companion e.g. one eyed jack alot of people are talking about how cool it would be to have one
3. will the iron monkey ever be a companion
4. will companions ever roam around our houses like how mounts and pets do in wizard101
5. will we be able to change our flags look in the future

Administrator
Hi!

I just wanted to say that I appreciated all of your questions. Unfortunately I can't answer any of them at this point and Blind Mew is extremely busy at the moment, but I will say that regarding number 5 . . . you definitely aren't the only one, and I believe pretty much all the players of Pirate101 would (and should) hold a party if such a feature becomes available in the future.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
Hi!

I just wanted to say that I appreciated all of your questions. Unfortunately I can't answer any of them at this point and Blind Mew is extremely busy at the moment, but I will say that regarding number 5 . . . you definitely aren't the only one, and I believe pretty much all the players of Pirate101 would (and should) hold a party if such a feature becomes available in the future.
A flag changing ceremony party! What a brilliant idea. I would go to that Jack. Then we could all view the unveiling of all the new flags and sails. That would be cool.