Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

50 million monolith world spiral suggestion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed having the 50 Million Monolith item in Pirate101, but I did notice one small thing missing in the monolith's world spiral, currently. Since it's supposed to have an account on every available world in the Spiral from both Pirate101 & Wizard101 the monolith has in it's world spiral, I have one world that isn't in it right now... it's Khrysalis. I noticed that while looking at the monolith's world spiral, seeing as that world isn't seen floating around with the other available worlds.

Given that Khrysalis does appear in Wizard101 as the last world in the game's second major story arc that's centered on Morganthe, the image of that world itself should be seen on the monolith's world spiral, & it should apply to that in both P101 & W101.

I ask of you this little request to update the monolith housing item to include Khrysalis, & not just for Pirate101 alone. Pass this on to the W101 team, if you get the chance, for I redeemed it for that game, too, & it was a great item to celebrate both games having over 50 million players playing both games combined.

Thank you for this monumental item & for listening!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Trimond297 on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I enjoyed having the 50 Million Monolith item in Pirate101, but I did notice one small thing missing in the monolith's world spiral, currently. Since it's supposed to have an account on every available world in the Spiral from both Pirate101 & Wizard101 the monolith has in it's world spiral, I have one world that isn't in it right now... it's Khrysalis. I noticed that while looking at the monolith's world spiral, seeing as that world isn't seen floating around with the other available worlds.

Given that Khrysalis does appear in Wizard101 as the last world in the game's second major story arc that's centered on Morganthe, the image of that world itself should be seen on the monolith's world spiral, & it should apply to that in both P101 & W101.

I ask of you this little request to update the monolith housing item to include Khrysalis, & not just for Pirate101 alone. Pass this on to the W101 team, if you get the chance, for I redeemed it for that game, too, & it was a great item to celebrate both games having over 50 million players playing both games combined.

Thank you for this monumental item & for listening!
Well to be fair Khyrsalis is the only world that's filled with the forbidden Shadow Magic.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Noble Tyler Strong on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Well to be fair Khyrsalis is the only world that's filled with the forbidden Shadow Magic.
Yes, that's true, but even so, this shouldn't stop Khrysalis from becoming part of the monolith's world spiral. Available worlds in both games should be accounted for.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Oh! I almost forgot. I also don't see Avalon and Azteca drifting around with the other worlds in the 50 Million Monolith's World Spiral. They're in Wizard101, so I think that these worlds' images should appear in that monolith's World Spiral, too. I noticed it while I was looking at that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think its a bit ungrateful to complain that this wonderful monument ( that must have taken months of work, to design, apply textures, and animate ) doesn't include every single blessed world in the spiral! It would have been overly crowded; besides the fact this monument was intended for wizards & pirates, and we pirates don't yet have as many worlds as W101 does. So their worlds would have been redundant to our game.