Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 Suggestions for Pirate 101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2015
Add more ways to get crowns like maybe get 100 crowns when you complete a chapter or a certain quest. Also add a checkbox in pvp queue to say if you want to fight someone near your lvl or just anyone cause if your low level it takes way to long my first two matchs took 20 minutes and i have been waiting 30 min atm and still have no person to vs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheNobleWizard on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
Add more ways to get crowns like maybe get 100 crowns when you complete a chapter or a certain quest. Also add a checkbox in pvp queue to say if you want to fight someone near your lvl or just anyone cause if your low level it takes way to long my first two matchs took 20 minutes and i have been waiting 30 min atm and still have no person to vs.
If you want crowns, I suggest that you play the KIngsIsle Trivia quizzes, you can earn up to 100 crowns daily!
The ranked PVP is there to prevent unfair match-ups between a low level and mid to high level pirates.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2015
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
If you want crowns, I suggest that you play the KIngsIsle Trivia quizzes, you can earn up to 100 crowns daily!
The ranked PVP is there to prevent unfair match-ups between a low level and mid to high level pirates.
i don't do that i watch the earn crowns and i have have unlocked everything up to book 2 saving up for book 3 part 1 and for pvp matchs if your in a different time zone theres no opponents which means you can't pvp

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
TheNobleWizard on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
1. You can get plenty of crowns by pressing the "Earn Crowns" button during the game and KI Trivia quizzes as Anecorbie mentioned.

2. Don't pray for instant gratification. Please don't. Actually, the unfair match ups were a huge problem with PvP in W101. I was an active participant in a few debates on PvP over there. Actually, come to think about it, KI has fixed a few issues from W101 to P101.
A. Puppet teaming(if you're unfamiliar with the term, just search Wizard101 puppet team and you should get something)
B.Unfair level match-ups
C. PvP gear. To elaborate on what I mean, it was entirely possible in W101 (idk how their system is now) to have a private vs.a warlord decked out in PvP gear. It wouldn't matter too much even if they were the same level; the warlord's gear outclassed the private's, and they lost due to insufficient gear.
I do appreciate the constructive attitude you had. Nicely done there.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65