2 Person Mounts....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 06, 2011
3
I couldn't find a post about 2 person mounts since 2016, so i thought maybe i'd refresh the idea or maybe get us an update from one of the fine folks that have some potential insider knowledge on if this is on the way or at least the bucket list for updates.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
33
Honestly I agree 100% with this, Wizard101 has 2 player mounts so why can't Pirate101 players?

This should be a thing, It would be a lot of fun with friends and easier to quest together.

- Salty Mark

Fair sailing.

Petty Officer
Jan 27, 2015
81
I third the request! 2 person mount would be great!

Ensign
Jan 05, 2015
13
Maybe a four person mount like Wiz has the creepy clown car? I've always found that really useful for groups.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9102
PupcakeScarves on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
Maybe a four person mount like Wiz has the creepy clown car? I've always found that really useful for groups.
That's a good idea, but that mount came from a bundle.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
404
anecorbie on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
That's a good idea, but that mount came from a bundle.
Several of the mounts in Pirate101 are former Wizard101 bundle mounts (like the Orca boat/Mystic Skiff, Crystal Unicorn, Golden Eagle, Green Vine, Gryphon, etc).

I too would love to see a multiplayer mount in Pirate101, as well. However, the trend in Wizard101 was that these type of mounts were usually only available in either a bundle or a pack. Pirate101 hasn't had a new bundle or pack in years.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9102
Oran from Urz on Sep 23, 2018 wrote:
Several of the mounts in Pirate101 are former Wizard101 bundle mounts (like the Orca boat/Mystic Skiff, Crystal Unicorn, Golden Eagle, Green Vine, Gryphon, etc).

I too would love to see a multiplayer mount in Pirate101, as well. However, the trend in Wizard101 was that these type of mounts were usually only available in either a bundle or a pack. Pirate101 hasn't had a new bundle or pack in years.
The mounts you named are all single player mounts. As to getting a mount in a bundle; our bundles don't include mounts, just ships.
Packs, OTH, can come with mounts like the Tribal Pack, so if we got a new pack....( makes puppy dog eyes at KI developers )

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
404
anecorbie on Sep 24, 2018 wrote:
The mounts you named are all single player mounts. As to getting a mount in a bundle; our bundles don't include mounts, just ships.
Packs, OTH, can come with mounts like the Tribal Pack, so if we got a new pack....( makes puppy dog eyes at KI developers )
The Orca/Mystic Skiff is a two player mount in Wizard101, but my point was that KI does give Pirate101 players former bundle/pack mounts from Wizard101....not necessarily former multi-player mounts.

The OP requested that the Creepy Clown car be imported into Pirate101 as a multi-player mount too. Your comment indicated that it wouldn't be possible since it was a bundle mount in Wizard101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9102
Oran from Urz on Sep 26, 2018 wrote:
The Orca/Mystic Skiff is a two player mount in Wizard101, but my point was that KI does give Pirate101 players former bundle/pack mounts from Wizard101....not necessarily former multi-player mounts.

The OP requested that the Creepy Clown car be imported into Pirate101 as a multi-player mount too. Your comment indicated that it wouldn't be possible since it was a bundle mount in Wizard101.
I thought my reply indicated it was a good idea, and that a pack with a multiplayer mount would be what should be implemented here.
But not a bundle, because our bundles have never given us pets or mounts - we get ships & companions.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1660
anecorbie on Sep 26, 2018 wrote:
I thought my reply indicated it was a good idea, and that a pack with a multiplayer mount would be what should be implemented here.
But not a bundle, because our bundles have never given us pets or mounts - we get ships & companions.
There really isn't a rule about what a pack or bundle can or cannot have in it. A new bundle would certainly be welcome to provide the first 2-rider mount, and there have been several ideas posted over the years.

New Polarian Ship
New Two Player Mount
New Polarian Companion

New World -- Polaris!

Yarr!!


First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
404
Willowydream on Sep 27, 2018 wrote:
There really isn't a rule about what a pack or bundle can or cannot have in it. A new bundle would certainly be welcome to provide the first 2-rider mount, and there have been several ideas posted over the years.

New Polarian Ship
New Two Player Mount
New Polarian Companion

New World -- Polaris!

Yarr!!

LOL.

I'll buy packs/bundles for a chance to receive the world Polaris in it!