Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

101 million pirates yet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
If any of us recalls, and I'm sure "One-Eyed Jack" recalls, there was a duration of time where KI granted every wizard in Wizard101 101 crowns when the game reached 101 million wizards I believe. During the time, Prospector Zeke sold items that can be bought with the 101 crowns especially the beta gift, Pioneer Dragon, and a Storm Beetle. I'm wondering if this same thing will happen again when the game reaches 101 million pirates and also celebrate in tribute to the original event back in Wizard101?

Administrator
Actually, Wizard101 hasn't yet reached 101 million wizards! (it's more like 30 million . . . ) Maybe someday though, right?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
Actually, Wizard101 hasn't yet reached 101 million wizards! (it's more like 30 million . . . ) Maybe someday though, right?
Are you also saying that the 101 crowns giveaway & sale back on W101 can also happen on P101? If you were there, the W101 beta gift & Storm Beetle were sold for exactly 101 crowns. Maybe P101 can do this with Pioneer's Eye-patch & a special pet? (Beta gift & pet were sold by Zeke, and he also sold cheap crowns items under 101 crowns ONLY during this time.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I agree with you for this one, One-Eyed Jack. It's going to be a while if W101 and/or P101 would reach that kind of milestone. Maybe there could be some sort of celebration to be held for that accomplishment, should that ever happen. Who knows?

Administrator
Brigadier C on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Are you also saying that the 101 crowns giveaway & sale back on W101 can also happen on P101? If you were there, the W101 beta gift & Storm Beetle were sold for exactly 101 crowns. Maybe P101 can do this with Pioneer's Eye-patch & a special pet? (Beta gift & pet were sold by Zeke, and he also sold cheap crowns items under 101 crowns ONLY during this time.)
No. Pirate101 will run its own promotions not based on Wizard101's past promotions. The Beta Gift will never be sold by a vendor.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*