Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeena missing Power

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2011
Am I the only person to report that Zeena is missing the Rain of Fire power on Test realm? Has this been identified and corrected? Just checking before the update goes live! :)

Administrator
Hi! Can you check this again today? Has anyone else noticed a missing power on their Zeena Companion?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
This was missing on my 67 Zeena, i checked on test realm (i was checking out sarah steele).
I guess it's just on the test realm and not on live yet, so it could be nothing.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65

Ensign
Feb 10, 2011
I checked in Live, and realized that the Power does not show up on the Companion stats for Zeena. However it DOES appear when you enter a battle.

Maybe it has been like this all along but I just noticed it. :P

Administrator
azoresgirl on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I checked in Live, and realized that the Power does not show up on the Companion stats for Zeena. However it DOES appear when you enter a battle.

Maybe it has been like this all along but I just noticed it. :P
We see it too, and thanks for the heads up! We'll schedule this bug to be fixed in an upcoming update.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*