Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your chest system is annoying me a lot

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
This is not really a glitch but is more related to the looting done after the Kane Boss fight that causes us to not collect all our chests. I don't know where else to put it. Warning, this will be a slight rant.

Whenever a player leaves the brown border of the chess board the game assumes we don't want chests. Wrong. We do. In my most recent Kane run a chest spawned on the border since a marine died there. I went to collect it and veered of the battle field, resulting in not all of the chests being collected. Including the boss chest. The chest we actually had a gut feeling the mask will drop in, and trust me gut feeling is 99% right. This has happened so many times. Any one of those chests coulda had Kane's Mask. Any one! What if Kane's Mask actually was in round number 23 but hey I could not collect it so now I am past 150 runs .

Honestly for farmers sake, please improve the loot system for this dungeon! Make the animation appear one minute after Kane has died, make the borders of the battle field non existent! I should not need to worry of varying of the battle field. And even if one troll pirate decides to venture off his decision should not affect the rest of us! We want that chest! Anyone of those chests that I could not collect, no, definetly one of those chests had Kane's Mask at least. My gut tells me so.

I have an idea that could help everyone in regards to loot. A skip chest button that lasts for 30 seconds. If you don't want rewards of chest, press the Skip Chest button. But everyone else will get it if they don't press it. Do set a 30 second timer for trolls who won't press don't skip but don't collect either (resulting in chests being there for a long time). Remove the idea that walking out of battle field results in chest not being collected. It results in chaos. It results in pirates like me not collecting boss chests that have had the desired drop. Oh and while I am at it, mark Kane's chest with a different colour or type. It's the same appearance as the other chests.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
This is not really a glitch but is more related to the looting done after the Kane Boss fight that causes us to not collect all our chests. I don't know where else to put it. Warning, this will be a slight rant.

Whenever a player leaves the brown border of the chess board the game assumes we don't want chests. Wrong. We do. In my most recent Kane run a chest spawned on the border since a marine died there. I went to collect it and veered of the battle field, resulting in not all of the chests being collected. Including the boss chest. The chest we actually had a gut feeling the mask will drop in, and trust me gut feeling is 99% right. This has happened so many times. Any one of those chests coulda had Kane's Mask. Any one! What if Kane's Mask actually was in round number 23 but hey I could not collect it so now I am past 150 runs .

Honestly for farmers sake, please improve the loot system for this dungeon! Make the animation appear one minute after Kane has died, make the borders of the battle field non existent! I should not need to worry of varying of the battle field. And even if one troll pirate decides to venture off his decision should not affect the rest of us! We want that chest! Anyone of those chests that I could not collect, no, definetly one of those chests had Kane's Mask at least. My gut tells me so.

I have an idea that could help everyone in regards to loot. A skip chest button that lasts for 30 seconds. If you don't want rewards of chest, press the Skip Chest button. But everyone else will get it if they don't press it. Do set a 30 second timer for trolls who won't press don't skip but don't collect either (resulting in chests being there for a long time). Remove the idea that walking out of battle field results in chest not being collected. It results in chaos. It results in pirates like me not collecting boss chests that have had the desired drop. Oh and while I am at it, mark Kane's chest with a different colour or type. It's the same appearance as the other chests.
I would also suggest that Kane's chest should have a different appearance from the other chests. This would make it the first chest to be plundered because players could identify it clearly as the boss chest.