Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Xol Akmul description error

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've read the new page about the story behind Xol Akmul, one of Skull Island's new zones, but from what I've read, the lower description has been somewhat copied from that of Bestia's description.

The incorrect description of Xol Akmul underneath the images shown about it is currently as it follows:

"But Bestia's most wondrous feature is the fact that it is mobile. As a great boon to Aquilus (or possibly a punishment to Atlas, or both), the Immortal Zeus ordered Atlas to lift Bestia onto his shoulders, and carry the island wherever the emperor should command. And so the Petathelon has moved over time, spending years in one world before moving to another. In a bold move, the Emperor recently ordered that Bestia move to the blue skies of Skull Island for the first time, so that that distant world might learn the high art of Pet cultivation. Needless to say, the sudden appearance of the new island caught many Skull Islanders by surprise."

I think that should be corrected. Please fix this. Thanks!

Administrator
Trimond297 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I've read the new page about the story behind Xol Akmul, one of Skull Island's new zones, but from what I've read, the lower description has been somewhat copied from that of Bestia's description.

The incorrect description of Xol Akmul underneath the images shown about it is currently as it follows:

"But Bestia's most wondrous feature is the fact that it is mobile. As a great boon to Aquilus (or possibly a punishment to Atlas, or both), the Immortal Zeus ordered Atlas to lift Bestia onto his shoulders, and carry the island wherever the emperor should command. And so the Petathelon has moved over time, spending years in one world before moving to another. In a bold move, the Emperor recently ordered that Bestia move to the blue skies of Skull Island for the first time, so that that distant world might learn the high art of Pet cultivation. Needless to say, the sudden appearance of the new island caught many Skull Islanders by surprise."

I think that should be corrected. Please fix this. Thanks!
Thanks! The right information should now be showing.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*