Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor Summons WAY Over Leveled

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Ok, so I was against a max witchdoctor in a ranked 1v1. He has his Old Scratch use his strongest buff (don't remember the name of it). Then next turn, he summons a level 96 skeleton corsair. Then he has his Gracie Conrad summon a level 110 War Golem, WHAT THE HECK!?!?!? Then he summons fall treants (from the fall season champion weapon), which level were in the one hundreds. So as you can see, this makes fights impossible for witchdoctors to lose and should be fixed right away.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so I was against a max witchdoctor in a ranked 1v1. He has his Old Scratch use his strongest buff (don't remember the name of it). Then next turn, he summons a level 96 skeleton corsair. Then he has his Gracie Conrad summon a level 110 War Golem, WHAT THE HECK!?!?!? Then he summons fall treants (from the fall season champion weapon), which level were in the one hundreds. So as you can see, this makes fights impossible for witchdoctors to lose and should be fixed right away.
Impossible for Witchdoctors to lose? When there are posts asking for witchdoctors to get help? Don't get mad - get strategy. What was his 3rd choice of companion and what did you do before the turn when he began summoning? And what were you doing the turn before he summoned the treants? What were your companion choices?

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
While I would agree that summons have a crazy high level I don't feel they're overpowered. Even summons with triple digit levels don't have the greatest HP or damage outputs. Their main goal is really to stop rushing, imo, but not really to win a game for somebody. I've used Gracie's Golem and it hardly ever does over 200 damage, so it's not really a game changer.
At this point I would say that Witch doctor is in no way overpowered. In actuality it's probably the weakest pvp class imo. That's not to say summons aren't strong, but they really don't merit a change to pvp.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
My friends lucas and dante and my witch made an over level 400 minion but its still does barely any damage and has a laughable amount of health. If anything they should buff them.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
My friends lucas and dante and my witch made an over level 400 minion but its still does barely any damage and has a laughable amount of health. If anything they should buff them.
LVL 400!

What were the stats? How did you achieve this?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
LVL 400!

What were the stats? How did you achieve this?
All three scratch buffs,(times three players is nine) Will buffs, and doubloons.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2013
Uhmmm...no. A level 200 summon would probably be equal to a level 15 companion. Try being a witch doctor, then come back and we'll see if you still think their level matters or if their level makes them OP.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sierra Deathshade on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Uhmmm...no. A level 200 summon would probably be equal to a level 15 companion. Try being a witch doctor, then come back and we'll see if you still think their level matters or if their level makes them OP.
Welcome to the message boards, Sierra Deathshade!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I forgot to say maybe those summons are strong but the companions are easy to dispatch