Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't we sell Pet Snacks or Gear?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Why can't I sell my Bronze Medals ( I have 999) in either the Bazaar or in Bestia? I also have some snacks and other gear to sell. Where can I sell these items? Can't even discard them!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I actually think Bronze Medals (and most common pet gear) can be sold in the Bazaar, you just need to be on the right page/tab in the Bazaar selling menu.

Felix Faucibus, up in behind the Morphing Pavilion, is who you want to go see to sell your unwanted pet gear. He sells some gear and buys the rest. He buys the No Auction valuable rare gear that can be obtained by doing certain pet training activities - the stuff worth 1,020 gold a piece.

Standing nearby you will find Galina Karus, who sells and buys snacks.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You're right. My problem was I has locked the item and they weren't showing up in the Sell screen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jan 24, 2019 wrote:
You're right. My problem was I has locked the item and they weren't showing up in the Sell screen.
Do you lock everything in your backpack?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
We can lock Pet Gear?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I wish we could also feed unwanted gear to pets.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
You locked your pet snacks!? Well now I've seen everything.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
We can lock Pet Gear?

Yes, and snacks. I have all snacks that my pet likes/loves locked.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
I wish we could also feed unwanted gear to pets.
Why? Our training is ten times easier than Wiz training; we would have to take our pets off training to feed them ( and we can't cancel training ), we don't have crafting yet, and gold is easy to get.
There is no benefit here in feeding unwanted gear to a pet.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
We can lock Pet Gear?

Thank You. It's so good to see questions/ responses like this so I do not feel like I'm alone in the Totally Clueless Pool.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
We can lock Pet Gear?

From what I have seen, you can lock everything except Houses and Companions.