Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 15, 2014
Why does the pirate101 start-up now go to a bland, grey login thing and we replaced the old start-up screen, the one with updates, a pic of a character, and not going into that thing?

Ya know, that thing is the game, but now the login is in a sea of lame.

Yahtzee styled rhyming gotten by watching Jim and Yahtzee's rhyme down spectacular (Escapist), great show, btw!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Flamin Wolf Nighti... on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Why does the pirate101 start-up now go to a bland, grey login thing and we replaced the old start-up screen, the one with updates, a pic of a character, and not going into that thing?

Yahtzee styled rhyming gotten by watching Jim and Yahtzee's rhyme down spectacular (Escapist), great show, btw!
It is still normal on me, it must be your wifi

Ensign
Sep 19, 2008
Administrator
Hi! You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible. They'll be able to help pinpoint the problem and get your game launcher back to the state it should be in.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 15, 2014
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi! You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible. They'll be able to help pinpoint the problem and get your game launcher back to the state it should be in.
Sent an email ... using Gmail!

Ensign
May 15, 2014
Elizabeth Wintercr... on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
It still goes to this. Maybe your computer is glitching?
What ... do you mean?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Flamin Wolf Nighti... on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:

my computer does that too, its just because it take forever to load. dont worry wolf, nothing has changed

Ensign
May 15, 2014
Never mind, the old login's back.

Flamin (FlaminFire2252)

Otherwise known as Dark Prince Flamin

Ensign
May 15, 2014
I found the reason it did that! Apparently Yer not supposed to keep that box open for too long, or else that grey box thing will appear! this is as far as I know!

Flamin (FlaminFire2252)

the bigger issue is that after I log in, I can't play the game because the "Press any key" text won't appear.

Ensign
May 15, 2014