Vicious Charge Missing Animation

AuthorMessage
Dear One Defender
Jun 17, 2013
Hey there KI staff. This may have already been reported or perhaps it is just with my pirate, but I have noticed a missing animation when my level 65 buccaneer has a long sword equipped. When executing the vicious charge power the animation is missing for, I believe the third move in the sequence- where the pirate throws the sword in the air right before catching and summersaulting forward. I can not see the sword actually spinning in the air.

I don't know if this happens with all the big slashy type swords but my pirate currently has the Metal Guardian's Blade equipped. I also have noticed with a few other swords as well. I will attempt to try as many swords as possible to see if this is an issue for all or just some of them. I remember when my pirate was in Mooshu the animation was there but I can't remember which sword I had.

I will get back to you with added info unless I hear that this is something you are already aware of, are working on or don't require any additional info. Anyways thanks a lot.