Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Various Bugs I've Noticed

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I have noticed various bugs while playing so I thought I would list them here.

• The powers randomly rearranging bug is still not fixed
  • The picture for Delphos when docking is displayed as Junction
  • When choosing Critical Strike as an epic, it will occasionally unchoose, forcing you to reassign it.
  • Captain Swing does not appear in his boss fight after handing in Bonnie's promotion quest
  • The Sea Cave fight on Unoculum does not display a battle objective
  • Rooke's second chance chest only appears for the player that joins the final Wreck of the Victory battle first.
  • Baron Samedi's standard does not have any negative effects for being destroyed.
  • The Halvaldar fight in Walkie's Hotel does not contain a boss chest.

Administrator
Merciless Morgrim on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
I have noticed various bugs while playing so I thought I would list them here.

• The powers randomly rearranging bug is still not fixed
  • The picture for Delphos when docking is displayed as Junction
  • When choosing Critical Strike as an epic, it will occasionally unchoose, forcing you to reassign it.
  • Captain Swing does not appear in his boss fight after handing in Bonnie's promotion quest
  • The Sea Cave fight on Unoculum does not display a battle objective
  • Rooke's second chance chest only appears for the player that joins the final Wreck of the Victory battle first.
  • Baron Samedi's standard does not have any negative effects for being destroyed.
  • The Halvaldar fight in Walkie's Hotel does not contain a boss chest.
Thanks for this list, Morgrim! Let me address the ones that I can and get back to you on the ones that we're still investigating.

The powers randomly rearranging bug is still not fixed

This is a known issue, and we have a more reliable fix coming in an upcoming update.

The picture for Delphos when docking is displayed as Junction

This is a known issue, and a new portrait for Delphos will replace Junction's portrait in an upcoming update.

Captain Swing does not appear in his boss fight after handing in Bonnie's promotion quest

Promotion quests are not intended to be repeatable, and this particular encounter will not be an exception; however, we understand why you'd want to farm for the unique clothing that is available through Captain Swing so we'll be working toward having Captain Swing make a reappearance in the future so players can battle him repeatedly.

Rooke's second chance chest only appears for the player that joins the final Wreck of the Victory battle first.

This will be fixed in an upcoming update, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Following up on a few more of these bug reports for you, Morgrim.

The Sea Cave fight on Unoculum does not display a battle objective.
Yup! That's a bug alright! We'll get this taken care of in an upcoming update to the game.

Baron Samedi's standard does not have any negative effects for being destroyed.
Thanks! We'll take another look at this. It does seem like something isn't working correctly with destroyed banners.

The Halvaldar fight in Walkie's Hotel does not contain a boss chest.
This is as designed.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*