Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unanticipated Realm Change

AuthorMessage
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I was in Realm Commodore when I entered Circus Maximus. Right after fighting in the Arena, I was in Realm Avery. I did nothing to switch Realms. I am guessing that this is trying to increase the number of opponents for pet v pet combat.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
I wish this didn't happen. I normally stay on One Eyed Jack realm and getting dumped into the lag fest that Avery is after every practice round has merely encouraged me to not bother with the pet arena. Only other option for me currently is to do so in the wee hours of the morning when most who live on Avery are asleep!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
SlightlyMadWizard on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I was in Realm Commodore when I entered Circus Maximus. Right after fighting in the Arena, I was in Realm Avery. I did nothing to switch Realms. I am guessing that this is trying to increase the number of opponents for pet v pet combat.
Same has happened to me when sparring and many others as well, SlightlyMadWiz. I have seen about 6 or 7 other threads about the same issue, including this one. I have a hunch that you may be right about your guess as to why it has been happening, because none of the threads have been replied to by a KI Staff person.

If it were a bug I would think that with all of the threads and posts about it, that we would have seen a response stating that it may be a bug and that they are looking into it. It does appear that it is possibly an attempt to, at minimum, produce more player interactions in the Arena and with Pet PvP. Or like you said, increase the number of available opponents for Pet PvP.

But it very well may be a bug and maybe KI doesn't have any info to give us yet about it, so that could be why no responses have been given.