Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

unable to connect to server

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
today (a few moments ago) I couldn't do anything, I couldn't go anywhere, I couldn't accept my gift all it would do Is say "unable to connect to server" so im basically stuck in skull cave until you can fix this. please hurry.

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
today (a few moments ago) I couldn't do anything, I couldn't go anywhere, I couldn't accept my gift all it would do Is say "unable to connect to server" so im basically stuck in skull cave until you can fix this. please hurry.
I think it may have fixed itself but if it happen again I'll let you know