Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Um, Hello There. My Game Won't Start.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Um, hi. I just wanted to ask about the fact that Pirate101 won't launch on my computer. It was working fine about three days ago, but now when I try to open the game so I can log in, an error message pops up saying "Unable to launch game. Please download and run the Pirate101 installer again.

So then I went to the download page and tried to re-download the game, and all looks well at first, but when the menu is supposed to open up at the end of the download AKA the log in screen I get the same message.

Can someone please help me with this?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
E-mail support@pirate101.com. They should be able to help you out.

You didn't mention your operating system. If it is Windows, try using the control panel to remove the game pirate101 from your system, restart your computer, and then download the game and it should work, Otherwise support is your best bet.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
E-mail support@pirate101.com. They should be able to help you out.

You didn't mention your operating system. If it is Windows, try using the control panel to remove the game pirate101 from your system, restart your computer, and then download the game and it should work, Otherwise support is your best bet.
Thank you for your response, I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling and now it appears to work just fine. Thank you again :), and I'll be sure to email support if anything else comes up.