Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ulysses Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2014
Does anyone else have the Ulysses glitch where you defeat Medusa and get the ow but the question mark over Ulysses is still grey it wont let me complete my quest

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
jayzers12 on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Does anyone else have the Ulysses glitch where you defeat Medusa and get the ow but the question mark over Ulysses is still grey it wont let me complete my quest
If I were you I would contact kingisle support they answer (to me at least usually within 2-5 hrs and I have never had issues with a quest until nowish I may contact or I may try roughing it out lol.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2014
I say we just do a bunch of sidequests until they fix it this is really annoying this is my 3rd times with this happening to me

Ensign
Dec 21, 2014
again with the Ulysses glitch pirate101 did some maintenance on my account but nothing happened with my quest to return medusa's bow it still has the grey question mark preventing my from finishing pirate101