Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Traitor's cave bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
So, I just finished the final battle with kane. I decided I wanted to promote Milo Graytail. When I got to the point where I went to traitors cave I noticed something Lasko STILL had a quest. I thought it was a new one, so I pressed x on him, now I have the old talk to Moe, Manny, and Jack quest. Has this happened to anyone else

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainSuslik on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
So, I just finished the final battle with kane. I decided I wanted to promote Milo Graytail. When I got to the point where I went to traitors cave I noticed something Lasko STILL had a quest. I thought it was a new one, so I pressed x on him, now I have the old talk to Moe, Manny, and Jack quest. Has this happened to anyone else
You had done the old quests, these are the new expansion quests ( actually, they're not all that new, being 2 1/2 years old. )
You will discover a plot against Captain Avery ( who is behind it? )
Explore the Ruins of Xol Akmul
Make Wilhelmina happy by uniting her with her love, Captain Gordon.

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
CaptainSuslik on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
This isn't a glitch, it's because they updated the quests to be longer and more challenging, the quests they give you will lead you onto the Xol Akmul (excuse my spelling) quest line and the prawn quest line, plus one other I forgot. These lines drop some good loot and are very entertaining so to make it fair they made it so players who had done the quests before the update got to do them again.

Yarr! Have ye a wonderful time sailin' the Spiral!

~ Nathaniel Lawson