Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tradewinds Jumping

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
This is just a small bug,
Today I sailed my bison galleon into the Tradewinds Skyway, and as soon as the area loaded, I found myself and my ship stuck inside Puerto Mico. I was able to walk around my ship and see behind all of the buildings, and walk into the large hill.

The problem was easily solved, I was also able to dock to Puerto Mico which moved my ship from the centre of the large hill, to the docks, allowing me to leave the island.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
This is just a small bug,
Today I sailed my bison galleon into the Tradewinds Skyway, and as soon as the area loaded, I found myself and my ship stuck inside Puerto Mico. I was able to walk around my ship and see behind all of the buildings, and walk into the large hill.

The problem was easily solved, I was also able to dock to Puerto Mico which moved my ship from the centre of the large hill, to the docks, allowing me to leave the island.
Lol. I hope you got some cool screenshots.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I had a bug once where I was stuck underneath skull island it was weird.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Lol. I hope you got some cool screenshots.
Of course I took screenshots. I'll be putting them up on central when I get a chance.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ah now this reminds me when I was inside Arroyo grande with my ship I could get out though it was cool but sorry no screenshots