Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Throwing away eye patches from bank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am not dissing your snowflake eyepatches one bit, I LOVE them and they are beautiful, BUT as I can only use 6 of them per account and they are not sellable in any way I am forced to throw these beauties away to make room for all the wonderful presents you are so generously giving me. I threw away quite a few from my bank and they showed right back up again after I went through a doorway. It let me go through the whole process of the extra "Are you sure" step for each one and after I was through my count was lowered appropriately but the next time I opened my bank, after leaving my home or ship, they were back again with the count back up where it was. I had to transfer them back to my backpack before I could successfully toss them.

Doing it from the backpack is a doable workaround, I just thought you might want to know the glitch was there.

I did not want to test if it affected any other objects just in case I might lose something I did not wish to. I figured I would leave something for your QA dept to do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
I am not dissing your snowflake eyepatches one bit, I LOVE them and they are beautiful, BUT as I can only use 6 of them per account and they are not sellable in any way I am forced to throw these beauties away to make room for all the wonderful presents you are so generously giving me. I threw away quite a few from my bank and they showed right back up again after I went through a doorway. It let me go through the whole process of the extra "Are you sure" step for each one and after I was through my count was lowered appropriately but the next time I opened my bank, after leaving my home or ship, they were back again with the count back up where it was. I had to transfer them back to my backpack before I could successfully toss them.

Doing it from the backpack is a doable workaround, I just thought you might want to know the glitch was there.

I did not want to test if it affected any other objects just in case I might lose something I did not wish to. I figured I would leave something for your QA dept to do.
Yes, I've noticed this. Trashing from Bank or Attic doesn't work, I've been moving items to backpack, then trashing them.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
They're cursed! I knew it!! Every time I throw one away, the next package I open it is right there!! Aiiiieeee!!!!!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think I've trashed more than 50 of these - it's so sad...

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
I would maybe stitch one, and get rid of the others