Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

That was Yesterday quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2009
Ok, seems the main quest, That was Yesterday is bugged. I have spent the last three days trying to get a key to the Inoshishi Bandit tower. I can only spend so long before I log off in disgust each day. I have fought a dozen fights each day at least and the key won't drop for me. Suggestions?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
If you have open chat, beg to the realm. Like, "Please. I will do anything. If you like, I will buy more stuff or memberships." Or at least that is what I do. Also, as Ratbeard said, rub your tummy before or while the battle is being fought. Try to fight those guys near the entrance of that horrid place. It was where I got it. JK. But these things can still be performed to boost your courage. But, in a similar post, I heard that the drop rate will be increased for the key in the next update. I had the same problem. But consider the positives - money, money, money, money, money

Golden Chris Silver Level65...even my name likes money

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CapnKaz on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
Ok, seems the main quest, That was Yesterday is bugged. I have spent the last three days trying to get a key to the Inoshishi Bandit tower. I can only spend so long before I log off in disgust each day. I have fought a dozen fights each day at least and the key won't drop for me. Suggestions?
Many people have the same problem with this quest, some get it after a few battles, some spend days ( or weeks, oh the horror! ) However if you have not tried this: go to the mouth of the cave at the end of the area and fight there, or get some friends to help. It seems the more that fight increases your chance of finding the key. Good luck!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Try fighting the Inoshishi Bandits near the tall building along the road. I fought them all the way to the building along the road and that was where I finally got my key. It only took about 2 to 3 hours.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CapnKaz on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
The drop rate will be improved with the upcoming update. Just hang in there or keep fighting until you get it or the update goes live.