Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temple of Fire Statue bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Whenever I do the quest that Zadok gives, heading into the Azteca area and into the temple (the dungeon), there's always a bug for me. On the last part, when I click the statue to hit it and it goes on to my companions so I can control them, it just undoes my attack on the statue, and when I click my character to do the command again, it has the red circle. Earlier, when I was doing it with a pirate I met nearby, she could attack it for some reason. Does this happen to anyone else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Whenever I do the quest that Zadok gives, heading into the Azteca area and into the temple (the dungeon), there's always a bug for me. On the last part, when I click the statue to hit it and it goes on to my companions so I can control them, it just undoes my attack on the statue, and when I click my character to do the command again, it has the red circle. Earlier, when I was doing it with a pirate I met nearby, she could attack it for some reason. Does this happen to anyone else?
Hi Katherine, welcome to the message boards.
Yea there is a known bug with attacking objects and they plan on fixing it in an update. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.