Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler raptor still not getting his agility

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
I had hoped, when the Karma Chameleon's problem was fixed, that the SB raptor's inability to get his agility points would also be fixed. Any hint when that will occur, KI?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
2/26/16 2:24 am PST Swashbuckler Raptors are not gaining Agility when fed with Food or Traned with somthing that should give them Agility Points. This was first reported back in 2015.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The response that I got back from Support was the normal "we are looking into the problem" response. The only trouble I have with this is this was first reported back in September 2015. This must not have a very high priority or must be a very hard bug to fix. I will not do any more training of my Swashbuckler Raptor till this is fixed because I can't tell when he reaches his maximum Agility Points and that is one of the criteria I use to determine what I feed my Pets and what training I give them.