Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler raptor not getting his agility points

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'm training a swashbuckler raptor who, although I've done nothing but train him in sculling, has not got a single point in agility. Not even the one they come with. What's up with that, KI? Gizmo's doing his best, but he's not getting his reward for all that work. I don't want to push him any farther if he's not getting his points. He's level 5; he should have 6 agility points, not zero of 50. He's getting his points from the scrimshaw swiss I'm feeding him.

Anyone else having this issue, or is it just Merciless Madeline and poor little Gizmo?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
if you look at the Scrimshaw Swiss card, you should see that it gives 1 point for Will, 4 Health and 8 Experience Points. NO Agility points. Golden Pineaplle will give 1 point to Agility, 4 Health and 8 Experience Points.

Since you are talking Raptors, I think you should be concentrating on Skull Island-Side Dishes like Scrimshaw Swiss and Mystery Nuggets which the Raptors seem to love. Both of those only affect Strength. You will have to train for Agility and Will.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
For two times, I have tried training the Swashbuckler Raptor with Sculling which is supposed to add 1 unit of Agility. My Swashbuckler Raptor still has zero units of Agility after the training. Something is wrong because Agility is not being added to the total Agility counter for my pet. This occurred on my Swashbuckler Pirate, Daniel Xavier. Please fix ASAP.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bug reported.
When they looked, it showed the proper agility.
At their request, sent a screen save.
Very quick response when I reported the bug through the bug-reportin' system.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
If you re-read the initial post, I had said I was training him in nothing but sculling. I do know how pet training works.

That said, when I reported the bug through the customer service link, they assured me that Gizmo has his points. They seemed a bit surprised he wasn't admitting to getting the agility points; apparently the case has been passed onto senior wizards (and what do they know of piratical pets, eh? Or is there some evil curse on innocent swashbuckler raptors, and the wizards are trying to break it?) who may be brewing up a truth potion to make Gizzy admit to his agility points.

Kudos to the support people working Saturday night to try to fix it for me and for Indigo, who has the same issue. Even though they couldn't get it resolved, it's at least reassuring to know the points are there even if I can't see them.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I too am having difficulty. My poor little baby Swashbuckler raptor seems to have 'failure to thrive' syndrome, especially in agility (I think Strength and Will also have issues, but haven't catalogued them). I am feeding the little creature plenty of Skull Island salads and snacks that it loves, but at level 18 it only has 11 in Strength and Will, and a 4 in Agility. It is turning quite purple with illness... no, wait, that's its natural color. Anyway, please help my pet!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Today poor Gizmo, after being forced to flap his little wings off on the monkey bars, ticked over one point of agility vs the 3 he should have been rewarded. I am so frustrated I could spit that progress is barely visible, even though I know, courtesy of customer support, that he is getting credited with agility.