Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Strange Happenings are Happening

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
One day in Gullet I saw a fat crab running towards me right when I went down. I was able to get a quick glance at his name and it was Trouble Tomkins. I went to where he normally was and he was gone! And earlier today, while on Skull Island, I saw Dockmaster Dan standing far from his usual spot. I got close and he disappeared! Then he was in his normal spot.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I see that frequently. Here is a recent one: Geraldo Delgado from Tumbleweed was not in his normal spot. His x was as the above picture shows but Geraldo himself was checking out the buffaloon across the corral. It is my goal to catch them in motion and I did one vender on Mooshu, the poor guy went sliding by my startled Fair Christina Nightingale and straight off the dock and just hovered over nothingness. Freaky indeed.

Administrator
Unfortunately this is a commonly reported bug. We are still researching the cause. Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
I recently was in Mooshu and saw a Redcoat run from the Marleybone Embassy, off a cliff, to the docks (all in a straight path), then disappeared. And he did not come back.

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Burly Bart Bellamy on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
One day in Gullet I saw a fat crab running towards me right when I went down. I was able to get a quick glance at his name and it was Trouble Tomkins. I went to where he normally was and he was gone! And earlier today, while on Skull Island, I saw Dockmaster Dan standing far from his usual spot. I got close and he disappeared! Then he was in his normal spot.
This has happened to me too. Luckily, it still lets you press the X at the spot where they should be if you have to talk to them

Smart Horace Reade