Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storm Shark Companion Not In Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I saw someone with the very fun looking Sky Shark companion. They told me that it was a crown shop item how they got it. It's from the main storyline quest 'Hook Line & Sinker'. Well I do remember doing that quest, after all you have to if you want that indigo windstone. Since I know I had done the quest I did some nosing around and I just repeated the 'Sunken Cabin' fight in Flooded Shipwreck in the Scurvy Dog's Hideout. Once I Again defeated the Sky Shark (which was very easy and not a problem as I am level 65), I saw the notification and he showed up in my crown shop list. Is this intentional that we have to go back and re fight him to get the crown shop item?. If so, are there any other new crown shop fights I need to do to have them added to my store shelf?

Administrator
Nope, just El Tiburon. You might have missed this announcement about his availability.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Nope, just El Tiburon. You might have missed this announcement about his availability.
Thanks Jack x blushing x . Nope I didn't miss it, I just didn't put it together with the name. My imagination didn't work hard enough to recognize the name and know that he was a shark. At least until a few hours after I posted this, then of course I heard something it about on 'Talkin The Plank' and I realized my error x blushes again x. My apologies for using up the board time or a non existing issue.