Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Still no sound from Polaris Express

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I turned my sound settings all the way up, and made sure my Effects were also maxed, but I still cannot hear any sound effects other than a "whoosh" when I hit the space bar to jump (which is a standard jump sound, I think).

I was expecting to hear something similar to the toy train housing items...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It is also missing the smoke animation that the ones in Wizzy have. Can any Dev explain why we Pirates don't get as cool a mount?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

In the last maintenance, the visual effects were added to the Polaris Express. The sound was being tricky and didn't make it in when it should have. It will be added in a future maintenance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

In the last maintenance, the visual effects were added to the Polaris Express. The sound was being tricky and didn't make it in when it should have. It will be added in a future maintenance.
Thanks, Bonnie - the snowy puff from the smokestack is great!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bonnie Anne on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

Thank you Bonnie Anne. I need to go visit my Christmas herd before I make a post next time. I am very much looking forward to the addition of the sound effects. Nice work techs.