Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spider Eggs in Gold Monkey respond slowly

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I noticed that the Spider Eggs I collected in the Valley of the Gold Monkey seem to respond a few seconds slow before goal updates. Can you correct this problem by speeding up the response time? Thanks!

Community Leader
When working on the Gortez unlocking/badge, I noticed this.

There is a delay between acknowledging picking up the Spider Eggs, and it letting you know you got the spider eggs, and then once you get all the spider eggs, there is quite a delay before it acknowledges you having completed that part of the dungeon. Its usually telling me i've finished this part just as I arrive at the next step/npc.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Dr Zeppers on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
When working on the Gortez unlocking/badge, I noticed this.

There is a delay between acknowledging picking up the Spider Eggs, and it letting you know you got the spider eggs, and then once you get all the spider eggs, there is quite a delay before it acknowledges you having completed that part of the dungeon. Its usually telling me i've finished this part just as I arrive at the next step/npc.
Nice of you to fill in those details. I'm hoping they'll provide a fix for that.